Got you

Thirty minutes later, in the living room.

"Young master-nim, I have tried contacting Choi Han since yesterday but he hasn't answered!"

Rosalyn said with a hardened voice, she pursed her lips once more after seeing the video communication device that had turned red, indicating that the contacted person did not answer.

She touched the device in an attempt to call the swordsman once more but was stopped by Eruhaben that is faintly scowling. 

"It is useless."

"... But still ..."

Choi Han is out there with the enemy; someone that is very dangerous to be near.

Rosalyn turned to glance at Cale, the Young master smiled reassuringly

"He won't get hurt." yet.

There is also a chance that Choi Han might be hurt, it is the worst-case scenario. But Choi Han is not an easy opponent to deal with, he could get them enough time to make a plan.

Hearing the answer from Cale, she withdrew her hand from the orb and brushed it lightly. 

Everyone that had seen the drained Rosalyn looked at Cale. With no surprise, he is still composed. The Young master brushed his chin lightly and stared at the video communication device.

'It is obvious that the shapeshifter is getting Choi Han's trust.'

Yes, he is very sure of that. seeing how Choi hasn't responded to Rosalyn's call since yesterday, he might be busying himself slaying monsters and didn't realize the ring from the device, or...

The shapeshifter has gained Choi Han's trust.

He could not let that happen.

Cale turned away from the device and looked to his companions.

Earlier, Bud headed toward the usual locations of the people they most needed to smack the shapeshifter, such as Eruhaben, Rosalyn On, and who is in the laboratory, the cat tribe siblings were taking an interest in Eruhaben's new type of poison.

while they were rushing to the living room, Beacrox, Cage, and Ronweres were already there. The butler was always beside the Young master's side after all, while Beacrox was just dragged there by his father. and for Cage... she is holding a black colored book.

Everyone has already gathered, though, there is one still on the way--

"His Highness will arrive in a short time, he was far away when he got the news that the young master-nim has returned."

His poor Hyung-nim couldn't even take a small break and visit him due to the workload he had. but he did call him through the video communication device after receiving the news that he had come back.

He didn't want to remember the figure of the crown prince, brimming with tears while saying so many sentences such as, 'I'm grateful that you came back, Dongsaeng bastard!' and with Cale's horror, he had also said: 'If you dare do that again... I'll make sure to make you the next prime minister-!' which Cale did not want that, absolutely not.

Heck, he prefers to die again compared to that, thank you very much.

Cutting his thoughts, Cale looked at Cage's hand that was holding a book. She was still a bit spooked that the kid she met was the entire time, the young master.  Cage sighed faintly before walking to Cale and giving the black-colored book to him.

"If you don't remember..."

"I know this book."

That God of Shit.