Trust can be your weapon

On heard it all.

She hid behind the closed door of their room, listening to their pitiful apologies and cries.

The silver-furred kitten blankly stared at her paws, looking down to the ground while thinking about what she should say after entering the room.

It is all unreal, this situation.

'It is all because of the death of one person.'

Everything changed drastically.

Cale Henituse, just one man, gathered them and united them to become a family. even with different tribes, different species, different ways to live...

Those who would be impossible became more than just possible.

And then he is gone.

On's eyes turned cold.

She is unable to protect the man who saved her.

'How pathetic.'

On lets out a faint sigh and opened the door of their room, carrying a small bag of snacks for his brother with her mouth, the door opened with a creak.

Raon and Hong flinched at the sudden barge.

"Sister!"

Raon wiped his face from the secret tear he let out, then puffed out his chest as if he isn't tearing up earlier.

"You heard us!"

"I could hear you guys from miles away."

She jumped to the bed and puts the bag of snacks in her brother's palm, Hong shone brightly and smiled wide.

"My favorite poison! did you get this near the former lake?"

"Mn, I thought you would like it."

Then turning herself into a child, she took a tissue from the cabinet and wiped the tears and snot on Hong's face.

"Let me wipe your tears, your snot is all over your face."

The younger dragon who looked at the scene turned to grumble, a taste of little jealousy on his tongue, Raon licked his paws and smacked it on his face, making it seems that his face are wet.

"I have snot on my face too!"

Raon said with full confidence, Hong looked at him weirdly while On smiled.

"But I don't see any?"

"Your eyes are not alike to this vigilant dragon! quickly wipe my face before they dry!"

On sighed defeatedly and pulled another tissue, gently wiping the invisible snot on the little dragon's face, Hong could only stare when he saw the so prideful face of his brother.

"... Sister."

"Hm?"

"You are abnormally calm?"

He didn't see any kind of panic or sadness in her expression.

"Because I believe what Raon said."

"... Huh?"

Raon immediately jolted and sparkles appeared in his eyes, Hong's features turned from confusion to even more than confusion.

As if On didn't realize that expression, she pats Raon's head while saying.

"Raon is our brother, our sibling. as siblings we should trust each other. Isn't that right?"

".. That's right!"

"I suppose you are not wrong..."

"It is odd though, how could you know that Cale is truly... him?"