Episode 1

"Do you want to do this now?" The older of them asked hovering over the younger. His voice is deep and husky, which makes younger more weaker for him. He moaned into the elder's ear as the older's face was buried in his neck.

"Don't talk like we haven't done this before, we did it just few days ago" He said this while rolling his eyes. "ahhhhhhh...... hy...... hyung" He moaned loudly as Yoongi began sucking his neck, his hands tangled into the older's hair as pulling him more closer to his neck.

Satisfied with sucking his neck, Yoongi lifted his head from the younger's neck and looked deeply into the younger's eyes. Both stared deeply at each other, both eyes holding intense lust. Without wasting a second, Yoongi connected their lips. Both were kissing each other with hunger and desire. Yoongi's right hand traveled inside Jungkook's shirt and he pinched his nipple, making Jungkook moan into Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi took this opportunity to shoveled his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, his tongue explored every corner of the younger's mouth. Soon both of their clothes were all over the room and Jungkook was moaning the old rapper's name out loud without any shame as the old rapper was busy giving hickeys all over the younger's body.

A scream of pain and pleasure escaped from the younger's mouth as Yoongi pushed himself into his tight pink hole without warning. Jungkook gripped the bedsheet tightly and curled his toes. His legs were spread wide and without giving Jungkook time to adjust his size, Yoongi began thrusting hard into his tight hole. "ahemmmmm.............. yoo........... yoongi..... hy...hyu.....hyung" the younger moaned. "yes baby, Tell me, do you like it when I abuse your tight hole?" Yoongi asked Jungkook while thrusting at a brutal pace

Jungkook was in no mood to answer, his eyes were tightly closed. When there was no response from the younger, Yoongi bit the younger's nipple. Yoongi licked the nipple gently as Jungkook screamed in pain, his thrusts not slowing down. "I asked you something, baby boy" He asked again in his husky voice as he picked up the pace. "I love it when your dick abuses my tight hole" Finally, Jungkook answered in a grunt, as he reached the climax. Yoongi realized that Jungkook had reached his climax as he felt the wall of the hole tighten against his dick.

Yoongi took the younger's dick in his big vainy hand and began to slowly stroke it. Jungkook cummed over on both of them with a loud moan. "mmhhhh....... Hyun............... yoongi hyung" he moaned loudly. With a few more thrusts Yoongi cummed inside Jungkook's hole. He rested his head against the younger's chest, his dick still inside Jungkook's hole. They both panted heavily. A few minutes later Yoongi pulls out his dick making Jungkook whimper.

He entered the rest room and after cleaning himself came back with a wet towel. He cleaned Jungkook before putting him in his long hoodie. Before laying down next to the sleeping younger one, he wore only a sweet pant. He pulled the younger one to his chest and fell asleep

Yoongi whimpered slightly before opening his eyes as the sun rays hit his face the next morning. His lips curved into a smile as he noticed the younger sleeping with his head on his chest. He stroked the younger's face. "Kookie, wake up baby, we have practice today" He said softly to wake the boy up and Jungkook rubs his eyes with his fist like a child, which makes Yoongi cued at the sight. The younger opened his eyes with a bunny smile on his lips. "Good Morning, yoongi hyung" he said this before connecting their lips. "Good morning, baby. Go to your room before someone notices you" he said softly. The younger shook his head no, Yoongi sighed before saying "Baby, please, we can't take the risk. If anyone sees you it will cause trouble for us, please understand me Kookie"

Jungkook huffed angrily, yanking the other's hand off him before getting off the bed. "Why can't we open up to others about this?" He angrily left the room saying that. Yoongi sighed heavily before walking into the bathroom.

Yoongi and Jungkook have been in a relationship for over two years. Jungkook wanted to share this with their members, but Yongi didn't like the idea. Because he is still unsure about this relationship with Jungkook. He loves Jungkook, but something is holding him back, and obviously that's because of his ex. He was in a relationship before, but his boyfriend cheated on him, which is why he is afraid to take the next step. The two of them would sometimes hooked up in Yoongi's studio or his room because it was the sound proof. No one knows about it except this two.

Is Yoongi only using Jungkook for his body???????????????????

Or does he love Jungkook as much as Jungkook loves him?????????????????/

Words: 817