Episode 2

Yoongi groaned loudly before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a good bath, he put on his clothes and came to the dining room for breakfast, where the other members were already assembled. His eyes are locked with a certain person, but the person looks away. As the other was busy chatting, they didn't notice the tension between the youngest and the second oldest in the group.

Seizing this opportunity, Yoongi went and sat down in the empty seat next to Jungkook. Even then Jungkook ignored him. Yoongi tries to grab Jungkook's hand, but Jungkook gets up from his seat and suddenly gets everyone's attention.

"Why do you get up before you've finished your breakfast?" The eldest of the group asked with raised eyebrows. Jungkook shook his head no before answering. "I'm not in the mood to eat right now, hyung. I'm going out for a walk, I'll see you all at practice, bye." After saying this he left the dorm but before he went out he took his coat and mobile. The others looked at the faded figure in confusion but one of them sighed and began eating the food

With Jungkook

After getting out, Jungkook walked to his car and sat in the driver's seat. He took out his phone and read the message from his secret lover before turning on the car engine. He threw his phone in the back seat of the car while driving. After a 20 minute drive he reached a lake. He got out of the car wearing a mask and cap to cover his face completely. After sitting on the sand of the lake he placed both his hands on his stomach

"I had huge dreams about my future with him, but now I feel very insecure about our relationship. I don't know if you dad will accept you or not but don't worry baby your mom will go through anything in this world for you. I don't know how I am going to tell everyone about you and how everyone will react after knowing about you" After talking to the unborn child, he sat in the car and went to the company.

The members practiced continuously for three hours. Everyone was very tired, but to everyone's shock, Jungkook was more tired than the others. Because Jungkook is a person who puts all his energy into what he does, he doesn't get tired easily. "Jungkook, are you okay? You are not looking well, you look very pale" The elder of the group asked with a worried face. The rest of the group gathers around the two of them, just as worried as he is.

The youngest nodded his head with a weak smile. "I'm fine hyung I'm just tired and nothing more so no need to worry". The others were not satisfied with his answer but they did not want to press him so they went quietly. After lunch Jimin, Taehyung, Jhope and Jin went to do a Vlive while Namjoon and Jungkook were working in Namjoon's studio and Yoongi was in his studio.

With NamKook

"Jungkook, I think it would give a better vibe if we made the beat a little faster, what do you think?" The leader asked the younger, but Jungkook was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice what Namjoon was saying. When Namjoon got no response from the younger, Namjoon gave Jungkook a little shake to bring him back to reality. "Where did you get lost, Jungkook? I think it would be better if we continue this after you have lunch"

"But I'm not hungry right now, hyung" the younger said with a pout. But Namjoon said "You said this an hour ago, now go have lunch and come back later." Jungkook didn't want to eat, but he needed to listen to his leader, so he got up from his seat with a heavy sigh. Before Jungkook left the studio, Namjoon said "Go eat with Yoongi Hyung, he didn't come to lunch either, he said he would eat with you." Jungkook nodded his head before walking towards Yoongi's studio.

Jungkook entered Yoongi's studio without permission because he knew Yoongi's password. It was his habit to always enter Yoongi's studio without knocking. Yoongi is working on the next song and he sees Jungkook as he goes to sit on the sofa. Yoongi sighed before walking over to the younger who had started picking out the food that Jin had left here after the other members had eaten. He sat next to Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't look at him. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please try to understand me. I'm not ready to tell others about us."
Before Jungkook replied "Make it clear you still love him. You can't forget him so you use me instead of him. I'm a fool. I thought you loved me like me but you only love my body." But before he could say more his lips locked with the elder's. Jungkook didn't try to protest or kiss him back. He was quiet. Only tears were running from his bambi eyes to his cheeks. Yoongi pulled him into his lap kissing him. Soon Jungkook started kissing him back

Sorry for the short episode......

Vote me before leaving if you like this series.......

Words : 890