Episode 9

While everyone was practicing for their concerts, everyone looked at Jungkook worriedly seeing that the younger one was very tired. But they didn't want their staffs get doubt, so they continued their practicing.

"Well, you can all take a break," said one staff member, and each member of staff left.

Jungkook sat down on the floor panting heavily, all the members rushed towards him. Jungkook throws himself into Yoongi's arms and Yoongi hugs him tightly and pats him gently on the back. 

"Want something to eat, baby?" Yoongi asked softly, which shocked the members as they had never seen Yoongi this much soft. 

"I've never seen him care so much about anyone before," Jimin whispered to their other members. The others nodded their heads as they busily stared at the cute couple.

In this way they continued training for a whole week. They are now on a flight to America. Jungkook and Yoongi sat holding each other's hands.

"Are you okay now?" Yoongi asked worriedly as Jungkook was sick on the plane. 

Jungkook turns to him and looks deep into Yoongi's eyes as he replies, "I want to be in your arms. I want to lie on top of your chest with your arms around me." 

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkook's hand, "Wait a little longer and we'll reach America in three hours". Jungkook hummed and laid back on his seat.

"God, why did I choose to sit next to them? They make me feel single" Jhope muttered loudly and put on his headphones. Jimin and Taehyung laughed at Jhope's words from behind his seat.

After reaching the hotel where they were to stay for a week, the staff gave them all separate rooms. Everyone went to their room to rest because of the long journey. After everyone went to their rooms and put his stuff in his room, Yoongi went to Jungkook's room. 

When he entered the room, he found Jungkook fast asleep. He locked the door after entering. He went and joined Jungkook on the bed. A soft chuckle escapes Yoongi's mouth as Jungkook gets up and rests his head on Yoongi's chest. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and closed his eyes. 

The next day training didn't go well for Jungkook due to severe headache and nausea. He wanted to lie on the mattress, but there was nothing he could do in this situation. At one point he felt he couldn't control his body, he sat on the floor between the practice and got everyone's attention in the room. His members moved towards him anxiously, and Yoongi and Jin sat next to him on each side. 

"Are you alright, Jungkook" the leader asked in a low voice full of concern. Jungkook looked up at everyone and shook his head no. 

He looked into Yoongi's eyes before hugging him tightly. Jimin came over with some tissue and handed it to Jin, who began to wipe Jungkook's sweat from his forehead. 

"Jungkook, didn't you eat breakfast?" asked their manager. The reality hit the members that they were not alone in the room. They all looked at each other, Yoongi sighed before saying "I'll explain to you later, can we let Jungkook get some rest?" 

The manager nodded and Yoongi and Jin helped Jungkook to a bench in the training room. But when someone entered the room, the members visibly gulped.

One of the staff said "Sir, the doctor is here".

"How did you manage to call the doctor in minutes?" Jimin asked in shock. 

The manager laughed at this silly question and said, "Have you forgotten, Jimin, we always have a doctor with us in abroad. Doctor, examine him"

Time skip

All the members except Jungkook stand with their heads hanged down in front of their managers and staff. 

"How did this happen? How did he get pregnant?" asked the manager.

"Like everyone else," Taehyung said but regretted it when Jin smacked him on the head.

"I know how babies are made, but who is the baby's father? Is he one of you?"

"Me," Yoongi said, stepping forward. The staff and managers widened their eyes because they thought one of the Maknae might be the father. 

"Yoongi, I didn't expect this from you. You are mature beyond your age, so why did you do this? Don't you know, it will affect the future of your team," said the manager. 

Yoongi remained silent and Jin who couldn't see him like this said "It won't affect our team if we keep it a secret."

"You talk like it's not a big deal, but you know the truth and the fans and the paparazzi, right?" said the manager.

"But we can't change the past or the present, there's nothing we can do now except hide this from the outside world," Namjoon said at this point. As expected from the leader, he knows how to use words to confuse someone. After looking at the manager's thoughtful face, he continued, "Anyway, it takes four months for the baby to grow enough to everyone notice his belly, and we'll use that time to come up with a proper solution. So why should we get tense now? We'll do our best to hide Jungkook's pregnancy from the outside world. We promise that"

"Don't think of me as a villain to stop you from building a perfect family, I'm saying everything from my position. This is not a decision I have to make, I will talk to others in our company. Now let him rest. I will tell you what others have said after talking to them" After saying that, the manager took the phone from his pocket and left.........

To Be continue................ 

Words: 950