Episode 14

"Yes, mom. I am coming. I'll be there in 30 minutes if you let me drive in peace" Yoongi complained to his mother who kept asking when he would come.

"Yeah, yeah..... Fine. I'll hang up now. I will prepare lunch for you, come fast"

"Mom, I am bringing an important person with me. I hope you don't mind me not informing you earlier"

Yoongi rested his free hand on Jungkook's thigh as he sat nearby nervously. Jungkook looked at him and Yoongi gave him a sweet smile to reassure him. Jungkook placed his hand on Yoongi's hand which was on his thigh and gave it a slight squeeze.

"Important person? Don't tell me you're bringing my daughter-in-law" His mother squealed happily on the other end of the call.

Yoongi sighed heavily before saying, "I'm bringing my partner, mom. That's all I can say for now. I'll hang up"

"I don't think she'll accept me, hyung. We can tell them later, now drop me here and I'll go back to Seoul"

"Jungkook, I repeat, I don't care if they accept or not but I'm not going to change my decision"

"What happened to you? At first you didn't want to tell anyone about our relationship. Now you insist on telling everyone" Jungkook whined like a baby.

"Now we are entering my hometown and in 10 minutes we will reach my house. So shut your mouth, baby"

Jungkook frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. Yoongi chuckled at his childish behavior. Soon they reached Yoongi's parents house. Jungkook still resists telling Yoongi's parents about them, but Yoongi says nothing, pulling him towards the door.

He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and knocked on the door. In a minute, Yoongi's mom opened the door. But she frowned when she saw only Yoongi and Jungkook standing in front of the door.

"Where is the person you said you would bring? Oops......Sorry, Jungkook son. How are you?"

"Mom, let's talk inside. Are dad and hyung at home?" Yoongi said as he entered the house with Jungkook, his mother moving slightly to make room for them to enter.

"No dear, both of them have already gone to the wedding venue to help your uncle and aunt"

"Then, it's the perfect time. Mom, don't be angry. Jungkook and I have been in a relationship for two years and now he is 4 months pregnant"

He said in one breath, Jungkook hiding himself behind Yoongi. Yoongi's mother looked at the two as if she had seen a ghost. It took her a minute to understand what Yoongi said.

"OH MY GOD.......... "

"Mom, why are you shouting? It's not a big deal"

"It's not a big deal? Idiot, he's carrying your baby. You say it's no big deal. Oh God, son, why are you standing, sit down. You move"

She pushed Yoongi away and cupped Jungkook's face. "Do you want something, honey? Does he take good care of you? If not tell me, I'll beat his ass"

"Don't get excited, Mom. We plan to tell everyone about us. What do you think?" He said, rubbing his arm that had hit the wall when his mother pushed him.

"I don't think that's a good idea. They will talk badly about both of you. But who cares? Yoongi, take him to your room. I'll bring your lunch there"

"No, mom. We're not going to stay here. When dad and hyung come to know about this, they make a big scene. I don't want Jungkook to witness everything. I will take him to my house, which I bought last year, and then I will come tonight and talk to them. Until then, keep your excitement and your tongue in check"

"As you wish, but at least let me feed my son-In-Law and my grandchild. It will take time for your dad and hyung to come. Come I have already prepared food"

She said and walked towards the kitchen. Yoongi looked at Jungkook and said, "Didn't I say my mom is so cool?. Let's eat and then we can go."

"I didn't expect your mother to accept us so soon" Jungkook exclaimed in surprise.....

After having lunch at Yoongi's parents house, Yoongi and Jungkook went to Yoongi's house. Yoongi had arranged a maid and servant to clean each room before their arrival.

"You relax while I take our things out of our bags and stack them here" Jungkook lay down tiredly on the bed, shaking his head. Yoongi placed a kiss on his forehead, then lifted his shirt and kissed his stomach.

Before he got off the bed Jungkook pulled him and connected their lips. After some time both of them broke away from the kiss.

"Can't you do it later? We can do it together later. I want to cuddle with you" He asked like a child asking his mother for his favorite candy.

His bambi eyes and the pout on his lips were enough to make Yoongi lay next to him. Jungkook happily rested his head on Yoongi's chest and closed his eyes. Yoongi gently stroked his hair....... He is a little scared thinking how to tell his secret to his father and his hyung.

But he must do it, and no one can do it for him. He is fully responsible for Jungkook and their unborn child. Even he cannot run away from this situation. And he doesn't want to do it........

After confirming that his father and brother had returned home, in the evening, Yoongi decided to go to his house to meet the two. Jungkook worried about sending Yoongi alone. But Yoongi doesn't want Jungkook to see his father and brother's anger.

He knew they wouldn't take this news well. After reassuring Jungkook, Yoongi went to his house. Now he, his father, his brother and his mother were sitting across from each other in the living room. His mother sat next to her husband and looked at Yoongi worriedly..........

"Dad, I know you won't like what I'm saying. But at least try to accept the truth. I love one of my members and now he is pregnant with my child"............

He looked at his father and brother and could tell that his father was seething with anger. His mother held her husband's hand to calm his anger. His father said nothing, yanked his wife's hand from his own and went to his room.

To be continue......

My due date is getting closer or delayed, maybe I will give birth to my first baby today or tomorrow, who knows. But the thing is I am very nervous right now.... 🥺🥺😭