Episode 4

After discussing Jungkook and the baby's health with the doctor, Yoongi goes there to join the others already in Jungkook's ward. Jungkook didn't open his eyes and the others surrounded the bed with unreadable expressions. Everyone turned their heads towards the door as the door opened and Yoongi entered. The others looked at him with an "explain this" look.

"Hyung, did you say that to avoid the doctor's questions? Or are you really the father of Jungkook's unborn child?" 

The leader of the group asked while the others waited for Yoongi's response. Yoongi walked over to Jungkook without saying a word and placed a kiss on his forehead. The other was stunned at this. 

"So you're the father of his baby," Jimin and Taehyung shouted

"You idiots, don't shout. We're in the hospital" Jin warned the two younger members before asking Yoongi "Do you have any anything to tell us?" His voice was full of disappointment, because Yoongi and him had never hidden anything from each other even now. That's what he thought. 

Sighing heavily, Yoongi sat down on the bed next to Jungkook, grabbing his hands before gesturing for the other to sit down. Others sat on benches and chairs. "We've been in a relationship for two years," he said looking at the dazed figure. He bit his lip and looked at the others as the others gasped loudly

"Two months after breaking up with Kyung-wan, Jungkook proposed to me. At first I had no intention of falling in love again, but within six months I also started falling in love with Jungkook. I told him not to tell you about our relationship. Because I felt insecure about myself. Don't tell Jungkook this"

"ahe..... mmm... hyu...... hyung..... We won't tell him, but I think he had hear you now" Jhope said and motioned for Yoongi to look at Jungkook. 

Jungkook glanced at Yoongi before looking out the window, but tears began to fall from his eyes. "I thought you would believe in my love for once but his words are more powerful than mine aren't they?" 

The other members looked at each other and then left, leaving the two alone in the room. Jungkook's sniffling was the only sound in the room. 

"If his words are more powerful than mine, let's break up. I can't take it anymore. I love you with all my heart so I am ready to fight the world for you. I will take care of our child and give our child the love of both parents myself. Be honest. You're pretending to love me because I insisting proposing, aren't you? we c......... " 

He gasped and stopped talking when he felt a cold touch on his stomach. He looked at Yoongi and watched his every move. Yoongi gently lifts Jungkook's shirt and closes Jungkook's eyes by placing a kiss on his stomach. This man never allowed him to act with too much confidence and dominance. Whenever he dominates, a kiss or a touch from Yoongi is enough to make him shut up and surrender.

After a few more kisses Yoongi lifted his face from Jungkook's belly. He cupped Jungkook's face and Jungkook opened his eyes. Both of their eyes locked with each other.

"I am sorry, baby. I know my actions and words hurt you but trust me I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are the only one who has full right of my heart. I can't help my insecurities. But that doesn't mean our love is weak or you'll leave me. I know you love me with all your heart but......." He suddenly went quiet before locking lips with Jungkook. 

Jungkook asked after breaking the kiss "Say it all, what's in your brilliant brain?"

"I'm not the right match for you, Jungkook. Look at you, you are very good at everything and perfect in every way unlike me"

"But in my eyes you are the perfect person in everything. You are perfect for me. Didn't you understand when I continued to propose my love to you even after you rejected me in so many ways?" 

"That's why I decided to give you a chance"

"Do you ever regret giving me that chance?"

"No.......I have never regretted it. And I will never regret it in my life. But that thing is different Baby"

"Now that I'm carrying your baby in my belly, isn't that enough to break all of your insecurities? Do you think anyone in the world can take your child away from you? No one has rights over your child"

"I am the only one have full rights not only over my child but also over you from now on" He said and connected their lips again.

One hour later

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in Yoongi's lap after they came back to their dorm. Yoongi was stroking Jungkook's hair thinking about their past. How Jungkook proposed to him, how many times he rejected his proposal, but the boy would come the next day with a new proposal plan anyway. A soft chuckle escaped his mouth. He looked at Jungkook who was sleeping like a baby on his lap.

Preview

I know you don't love me as a lover but I hope you will love me in future. I won't let anyone take the place next to you that belongs only to me

To Be Continue........... 

Words: 882