Episode 7 (flash back)

When Yoongi came back from his studio, all the members had already gone to sleep, so he headed to his room. He frowned at the fact that his room lights were on because he had turned off the lights before going to his studio in the morning and none of his members would enter his room without his permission. So he opens the door confusedly and enters.

His eyes widened as he opened the door and found his photos in his room, the used masks, and the empty bottle he had thrown away. He walked over to the bed and found a letter among his photos

In letter

Hello Mr.Min Yoongi,
              Don't get confused after seeing all this in your room, hyung. I'm Jeon Jungkook put all this in your room after everyone was asleep. These photos are taken by me everyday. These masks and other things you throw out after use but I saved it. I hope these things are enough to show you how much I love you for the past three years. Good night hyung...... Love you

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Yoongi ran his hands around the photos. He was amused because Jungkook took his photo every day. A small chuckle escaped from his mouth. He felt a strange feeling fill his heart as before. He felt this way when he fell in love with Kyung. He gathered all the photos and went to Jungkook's room and knocked. In a minute, the door was opened by Jungkook, who came back from his shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his upper body was bare. 

Yoongi felt himself getting hard at Jungkook's look. Jungkook looks sexier and hotter than ever with water dripping from his hair, milky bare upper body, and pink nipples. He cleared his throat]

Yoongi: Why are you doing this, Jungkook? 

Kook: Don't you know why? Or pretend not to know?

Yoongi: We are a family, In this we should not love each other like this

Kook: (arms crossed) And why tho? 

Yoongi: I don't know how to explain it to you. Put on your clothes and stop your feelings for me. I understand that your feelings for me are genuine, but I have no feelings for you in any kind of romantic way. Good night

(Before he left, Jungkook pulled him into his room and locked the door. He hugged Yoongi tightly before Yoongi realized what was happening. He put Yoongi's hands on his waist and whispered in Yoongi's ear)

Kook: (little voice) Please give me a chance. Give me a chance to prove my love. I really love you, hyung. If you can love that guy, why is it so hard to give me a chance? I'm sorry, I don't know how to express my feelings, I'm not good with words like you or Namjoon hyung. 

(Saying this he connected his lips with Yoongi's. Still Yoongi didn't say anything and didn't push him away, he remained as still as a statue. Two minutes later, Jungkook pulled away from his lips, but their foreheads touched each other) 

Kook: This is my first kiss. It was the last thing I had, to show you my love. 

(He rested his head on Yoongi's chest and closed his eyes, letting tears fall from his eyes. He could feel Yoongi's heavy sigh and his tight grip around his waist)

Yoongi: (sigh) I don't know where this will take us, but if you're so sure about it, I'm willing to give your love a chance. But I can't promise I'll fall for you but I'll try. (He places a kiss on Jungkook's forehead and hugs him tightly) 

(From that day Jungkook and Yoongi started spending more time with each other. Jungkook's love for Yoongi grew more during this time, and Yoongi forgot about Kyung and fell in love with Jungkook. Within six months Jungkook had become an inseparable part of his life. He started smiling again, but it was because of Jungkook. Jungkook tried everything he could to erase Yoongi's memories of his past, and he succeeded. A year ago they broke every bond between their relationship. After their first love making they two became two bodies and one soul.

Their love grew day by day. But for the past six months, Jungkook has been asking Yoongi to tell his fellow members about their relationship, which Yoongi refuses. This really hurt Jungkook, but he didn't mind because his love for Yoongi was more than that. But everything has a limit, right?)

We know what happened after that, right?

To be Continue...........

Words: 750

Don't forget to vote guys........... and tell me about your thoughts about this book