Episode 10

Finally with the help of some employees Namjoon and Yoongi somehow convince the company leaders. Now they have to hide Jungkook's pregnancy from the outside world, but it's a hard task they couldn't have imagined. They don't know how they're going to hide this after Jungkook's belly starts growing, but they want everything to go well. That was the only thing they could do now.

"Jungkook may dance for one or two songs, after which he should not dance for the health of the child and his health. He gets tired easily" The doctor said after examining Jungkook thoroughly.

"so, he better sit down for the entire concert. We can tell fans that he got injured during rehearsals" Their manager said

"Jungkook, do you agree with this?" One of the staff asked this because everyone knew that Jungkook wouldn't like the idea because he's one of those people who likes to use all his energy on stage.

Jungkook sighed heavily before answering "But I can't risk the baby's health either. This isn't our last concert, I can still perform as usual after pregnancy. So I don't think it's a problem."

After saying this he placed his hand on his stomach and rubbed it lightly with a slight smile. The people in the room smiled at him after seeing his actions. But the next question he asked made everyone wonder if he was really old enough to carry a child

"I'm already 2 months and 3 weeks pregnant, but why can't I see my belly? When will it grow like a ball?" he asked, pointing his hands at his stomach.

Seeing his pout face, the staff shook their heads and left the room, leaving the members alone.

"He, he himself is a child, and now he is carrying a child" the oldest of them said dramatically.

"Can I touch, Jungkook," Jimin asks, and Jungkook nods his head. Jimin happily walked towards Jungkook, but someone grabbed his back collar and pulled him. "Yoongi hyung, why" he whined.

"I know you well Mr.Flirting prevent, keep your hands to yourself. I did not allow you to touch his stomach"

"But he did"

"He doesn't fully know about you, shut up and stay here"

The other members were enjoying the bickering of the two members.

Jimin rolled his eyes at Yoongi and said, "He's not a baby anymore, hyung. He's carrying a baby himself. We all know how babies are made. He's not a saint like we all think he is. But I had to admit that you are very cool and hot when you are jealous. I'm bottom too, so how about I flirt with you?"

Jimin looked Yoongi up and down and licked his lips. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and came between Jimin and Yoongi.

"Back off, Mr. Jimin. You have no idea how hard I worked to make this man fall for me. Do you know how many days I cried because he rejected my love? I know Yoongi hyung won't love anyone but me, but I'm the only one who can flirt with him"

Jungkook couldn't control his emotions because of the harmonies of his pregnancy. The members looked at him wide-eyed and open-mouthed at his shout.

"Wahhh you just proposed him? I thought Yoongi was the one who proposed you and he worked hard to make you fall for him" Taehyung said this, bringing everyone out of their shock.

"You're right, hyung. I am so hot and handsome and every person is after me for my looks, but why did I propose him first? He should have proposed me first, right? But why didn't you propose me? Now everything is clear, you don't love me. I hate you too, Mr.Min Fucking Yoongi"

He spat out these words and left the room. "Thank you so much, Taehyung. I don't know how to repay this," Yoongi said and followed Jungkook. Taehyung nervously scratched his nape while the others looked at him with done faces.

Throughout the day Yoongi tries to talk to Jungkook, but Jungkook avoids him. All the members were eating dinner in Jin's hotel room except for Jungkook who now went to sleep after eating his dinner.

They all eat a quiet meal, suddenly the door of the room opened. They turned their heads towards the door and saw Jungkook standing there with sleepy eyes. Ignoring everyone's questioning faces, he went straight to Yoongi and took the plate from his lap and sat on his lap.

He rested his head on Yoongi's neck and closed his eyes. The others looked at each other and continued to eat. Yoongi's chopsticks fell from his hands when he felt Jungkook sucking his neck. Yoongi understood Jungkook's intention, but the members surrounded them so he couldn't do anything else.

He gulped down his saliva to stop himself from moaning as Jungkook bit down on his neck. He tried to stop Jungkook but he couldn't. He sighed in relief as Jungkook stopped what he was doing within five minutes. He moved Jungkook's face slightly from his neck and found him sleeping.

"Don't forget to put makeup on your hickey tomorrow, we have concert. If the media see this they will create a new scandal" When Jhope said this, Jin hit him on the head.

"Can't you pretend we didn't see anything?" Jin's words made Yoongi's face blush in embarrassment. He left the room with Jungkook without saying anything to the others........

To be continue.........