3

"This has to be JJ's foxhole," Rossi says. Blake opens the office door with Carisi and Rossi right behind. "It was her office when she was Liaison."

"I'm assuming Hotchner handles most the paperwork now?" Carisi asks.

Sonny wasn't one to know much about this kind of stuff but he tends to catch on relatively quickly.

"You'd be correct. Before JJ was a profiler she reviewed cases in here."

The three of them look around not entirely sure where to look or what to look for.

"We'll she wouldn't hide anything too far out of reach," slowly, Blake says.

Sonny looks around the desk. Seeing a black box under it he reaches down and picks it up placing it on the desk. Blow and Rossi walk in front of him. "A'right. Four digits, any ideas?"

"Her son's birthday is November twelfth."

He mouths the words as he types it into the box. It beeps a couple times but does nothing. "It's too easy."

"Try 2008. The year she became a mom."

Once again he tries the combo of numbers. Successfully it clicks. He turns to nob opening the box. A single file lies inside to which he takes. He scums through it seeing a lot of blacked out words but a word keeps resurfacing.

"What's INTEGRITY?" He questions dumbfounded.

"I don't know, but someone does."

———
———

In a white room Reid and Garcia infiltrate the servers searching for the mission called INTEGRITY. Sonny calls Garcia too which she quickly puts him on speaker.

"Woah. Reid."

"What is it?" Sonny asks.

"We just got the details from the case," she informs briefly.

"When was JJ and Alfie in the Middle East?"

Garcia stares at the photo before her. "And what were Cruz and Strauss doing there?"

———
———

At the BAU with Kevin the others look over his shoulder receiving the photos. They were all dressed in casual Middle East war clothing while Alfie was in tactical gear with a assault rifle draped across her back.

"Okay our fourth person is Michael Hastings. CIA operative, killed in action April 24, 2011. Operation classified."

Rossi shakes his head glancing at the screen. "This isn't right. The U.S. doesn't commemorate clandestine operations."

"These are surveillance images. So who took them?" Sonny asks pointing at the screen.

"The same person who killed Hastings."

"Let's hope Hotch can find out who that was."

The message was relayed to Hotch who gave them details on the person who betrayed the group. Tobin Askari. He was former Iraq Special Forces turned interrogator. Askari aided in debriefing informants. He was the lead translator on the mission in Afghanistan. That was until an attack on the task force exposed him as a traitor.

Following the attack Jareau and Cruz uncovered amongst his belongings surveillance images and detailed intelligence on their own people. Being at war, their wasn't much for Aphrodite to do besides stand by unless needed. Though prior to the attack she was very involved with the group and on occasion helped JJ with the woman they were trying to get through to.

Though as of now Askari disappeared and went under ground. He hasn't been spotted since and the States Department has been looking for him ever since.

It is time the States Department decided to shut the BAU out all together. With the right connections though, Aaron calls reinforcements.