Chapter 3

It's now officially our second day here in Alfea college, yesterday was pretty interesting. My first lesson was in professor Wizgiz class of Metamorphous or as he liked to call it 'The art of changing how you look'. In the lesson we had to try and change the colour of our hair which I got on the first try. Changing my black locks, a dirty blonde colour. Which in all honesty didn't suit me that well so I think I'll stick to my original hair colour. Bloom however was struggling. The poor girl tired multiple time outside of class and still couldn't get it. I would have helped but I had another class to attend.

Now I am currently in the hall eating breakfast, after having showered and changed from my morning run around campus. Me and Tecna sat on either side of Musa whilst Stella sat opposite us, Bloom and Flora now where to be seen. "Where are they? They're really late?" asked Tecans furrowing her brows. "Don't know" shrugged Stella. "Last time I saw the two, Bloom was still asleep and Flora was trying to wake her up" answered Musa, spreading the jam onto her toast. Looking up from the cup of Coffee, I saw the two girl trying to sneak ther way into the halls. "Speak of devil" I said pointing to the two doing a horrible job of hiding behind the pillar. The two hurried to our table and sat next to Stella.

Both of them with their heads down in shame as Miss Grisellde watched the two with a stern gaze. The two girls sat down on the table with a bashful expression on their face. "About time, What took you girls so long?" asked Stella propping her face on her hand. "Sorry, it's my fault. I over slept" apologised Bloom. I let out a small chuckled and shook my head. "You better brush up for Miss Grisellde. Somehow I don't think she's a very nice per-" before Tecna could finish what she was saying, Ms Faragonda began to speak.

"Young ladies, your attention please" she announced, grabbing everyone's attention. All of us looked in the direction of where the teacher's sat. Ms Faragonda was standing with her usual smile whilst Ms Grisellde and Professor Wizgiz sat on either side of her. I could already guess as to what this announcement was, Me and Helia used to help dad in preparing for the ball. I remember being so excited for the day that I could attend the ball, an now finally my childhood dream was coming true at last.

"As it is a tradition among the magic schools, the annul gala in honour of our new students will be held tonight. Students of the Alfea college for fairies and the red fountain school for magicians, will gather here in our castle to perform the traditional welcome gift exchange ceremony" explained the white haired teacher. The hall began to break into whispers and squeals of excitement for todays event. I would be lying to say I wasn't excited either. "Silence please. Ms Faragonda, our head mistress, is speaking so lets all show some respect" hushed Grisellde clapping her hands to bring everyone attention back to the front.

"Thank you Grisellde" ,thanked Faragonda before tuning to face us again, "One more thing I'd like to say, I'm calling on all your creative minds to turn this ordinary looking hall into festive ballroom. So today's classes are cancelled. So get to work and o us proud" With that she sat down and everyone immeadtly began to malt about the Gala tonight. How to decorate the hall, the 'cute' red fountain boys, what they going to wear. Listening to my friends and everyone else talk about the Gala, reminded me a bit of my dad and I began to miss him a bit. I was only able to see him for a short amount of time when i got back home, same with Helia and Aunt Erika. I wonder how Helia is doing in his Art school, if he was able to find a girlfriend yet. I should probably visit them soon.

Breakfast was finished and everyone began to walk out the hall and to their dorms, to start getting ready for tonight. "Classes are cancelled and it's only the second day" said Tecna walking in front with Bloom and Stella. "Lighten up Tec, it's a good thing that classes are cancelled it means we can have some fun instead of sitting in classroom all day" I responded, walking in the back with Flora and Musa. "What do we do the for the party?" asked Bloom, it was clear that it was her first time going to party. Though I expected her to have attend a few whilst on earth. I remember my first few months on earth, I ended up partying a lot and it was so much fun. It was the first time I also had alcohol. Though I knew wasn't actually of leagal age to drink, I didn't really care as I was already living on earth under a fake identity. The experience was overwhelming at first and I ended up with a head splitting headache afterwards but in my opinion it was worth it. It was at a party where I met my now ex-boyfriend. Though the two of us ended on good terms and remained friends.