Chapter 7

"Can you tell me about Mom and her planet?"

The line on the other side remained silent, not even a single breath could be heard. I felt a pool of nerves begin to form in the pit of my stomach. Already regretting my decision of asking the question. However such feelings were put at ease when my dad spoke "what is that you want to know sweetheart?"

"Are you sure your okay to talk about this dad? I mean I know how much it hurt you to loose mum. If you don't want to then I'll drop this whole thing" I reassure, now scared that maybe I've pushed him too hard. I heard my dad sadly chuckle on the other end, my heart clenched as even though I couldn't see him I could still hear the pain he's feeling and it's all my fault.

"I'm okay sweetheart, it's been 15 years. If your mum found out I'm still mopping about after so long she would've scolded me so bad." Joked dad. "If anything I'm more curious as to what made you ask all of a sudden. Are you sure everything's alright?" Asks dad.

"I-I had a dream and mum was in it. She was talking to me." I confess, feeling tears prickling the back of eyes as I recall the dream. " She said you did a good job" I chuckle slightly, despite the water works already running down my face. My dad remains silent on the other end minus the few snuffle is could hear, and that only made me cry harder. It stayed like that for a bit. The two of us remaining silent, not speaking a single word to one another. All that could be really heard where the sobs and sniffles coming from us. However soon enough we began to slowly but surely calm down.

"D-Dad" I call out, rubbing away the tears in the eyes with the sleeves of my shirt. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. All these years you just wanted to know more bout your mother but I couldn't even do that for you. I was just too busy grieving over death, I'm so sorry for being such weak dad" Apologised my dad profusely, and even though I couldn't see him I knew that he was crying. His voice sounding so much more broken and his words being slurred.

"Dad, it isn't your fault. I knew how much loosing mum affected you, but she wouldn't us to continue on living like this. It's like she said, she'll always be with us whether we know it or not" I reassure, a sad smile on my face. "Your right, sweetheart. So what is that you want to know?" lightly chuckles my dad on the other line.

"Athena!" yells a voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. I flinch at the volume of the persons voice, and look up to see it was Miss Griselda. Peering down at me with her usual grouchy expression. "At first I was thinking of just letting you get off with the Headmistresses punishment, seeing as your actions where some what justified. But I've now changed my mind, due to your lack of manners. You shall now help the rest of your friends, clean up the corridors, stairs, classrooms and bathrooms of the castle." pointing her index finger to the file of cleaning supplies beside her. "Best get started ladies, you have lots to get on with" smugly stated the brunette teacher. Grabbing one of the brooms and handing it over to Stella. The blonde princess, looking at the thing in her hand with confusion.

"Oh what a strange object, let's see what my computer says about it" says Tecnas. Pulling out her hand held device, already typing away on the key board. I look at the pixie cut fairy fora second before letting out a small sigh, and lightly smacking my forehead witch the palm of my hand. Have these people seriously never heard of a broom before.

"Oh and one more thing" ,shutting the screen of the device with her finger, "No techno gadgets allowed" adds Griselda one hand on her hip. "Now that worries me" sighs Tecna with dejected look on her face. "Yeah it shops. The sad news has obviously upset you" jokes Musa. "Well by Tecnas standards she's actually been showing too much emotion" joined in Flora. "I know, ever since I met you guys I easily lose control" agrees the technology fairy, in a very serious tone and expression. Causing the other girls along with myself to start laughing.