Chapter 5

It's roughly around 6:45 in the morning, and I had already gotten up and changed in my run wear

It's roughly around 6:45 in the morning, and I had already gotten up and changed in my run wear. Soon out the door of my shared apartment and walking through the quite courtyard of my school.

The gate was once again open and I smiled to myself, slightly happy the small acts from the usually strict brunette teacher. Ms Griselda is harsh and strict on her students but she cares in her own ways. Putting on my headphones and shuffling my playlist. I began with a light jog out the school gates and entering the forest. About 10 minutes in I began to changing my slow jog into a light run. Before slowly turning in to a sprint.

Nodding my head in beat with the song playing in my ears, muttering the lyrics underneath my breath "It's getting harder to breathe out. We only met each other just the other day, but you already got got me feeling some type of way. Now, if I could figure it out, I 'd take you back to my house. So we can meddle about~"

A content feeling in my chest I continued to run through the woods, blurry images of the large trees zooming past me. The feeling of a the peaceful morning is one that I'll never get tired of. It's one of the main reasons I go in these runs, nothing beats the early morning. Whilst continuing my run, I spotted a large figure ahead of me. I was confused as to who it might be, normally no body awake this early, and in the woods nonetheless. As suspicious as it seems I didn't pick up any bad intents form the person, so I decided it be best I just mind my own business.

Deciding it be best I just run past the person, I continued forward. However the closer I got the more apparent the figures features became. There back was turned to me, but I could still distinguish that it was male. With the broad shoulders and arms, a messy mop of blonde hair siting at the top of his head. His hair seems oddly familiar but I couldn't seem to put my finger on it.

The still unknown guy, seemed to have heard my approaching footsteps as he turned his head around to see who was behind him. The second he turned his head, I was meet with familiar ocean blue eyes. Ezra. A look of surprise also washed over his face as he realised who it was. "Athena?" questions the surprised blonde. I was so surpassed to seem him, that I forget to take notice of my footing. Causing me to trip over a fallen branch. "Ack!" I grunt falling forward, my arms flapping in the air trying to keep my up right. But it was no use.