Chapter 11

"The Planet Hestia"

After her abrupt appearance, Headmistress Faragonda left as quickly as she came. Leaving behind a class full of girl hushing whispers to one another. Many were confused as to what just happened, many were surprised and others were jealous. I could feel all the confilted stares pierce through my back, and as unconformable as it felt. I forced my head to remain high, and my face stoic. Trying my best to act as though none of this bothered me, but it did.

All of this. The atmosphere. The whispers. Me standing alone at the front, feeling as though I'm bare. The memories of back then flashing through my mind. The pain, the endless feeling of loneliness all rushing back. Everyone in the class snickering at me as all I could do was lower my head in shame and embarrassment.

However Professor Palladium exclamation of class being over, snapped me out of it before my mind can wander far into the past. The elf grabbed his stuff, and strided out of the classroom, a couple of girls following on out of him. But not before throwing one last look at me. The girls wasted no time in getting out of their seats and rushing down the stairs towards me.

All of them formiga sort of semi-circle in front of me. My eyes still casted downwards but I still notice the worry on their face. "Athena" hesitantly calls Bloom. Hearing the concern in her voice causes a painful pang at my heart. I promised myself to never let other worry about me, so why am I acting like this? Forcing all the purging feeling and thoughts deep down within me, I look up with a small smile on my face. "It's fine. I should've expected that she'd have something up her sleeve" I huff a little.

"Are you sure that you're okay Athena?" asks Flora."You can talk to us, we're you friends" adds Musa. The other girls nodded in agreement to their statements. "I am absolutely fine you guys, just a little surprised. but thank you anyways" I reassure. "Alright if you say so" sighs Tecna. And I sigh a little of relief on the inside that they ha dropped it and not asked about the Headmistress might of menat. Faragonda seriously fucked me over in doing that, I did my absolute best in laying low and it was working absolutely fine. No one had realised. But now. Everyone know.

I mean yeah they don't know the full thing, and I am so glad that it wasn't mentioned or else I'd be in some deep shit. But the amount that she did reveal is already enough, it already means its not gonna be long before everyone learns the truth. Although I've seen how no one would view me differently like last time, the experience from the past is still bringing out the fear in me. Besides I've let this lie go on for too long to go back now.

"I should probably go to the Headmistress to get the detail of my exam." I sigh, slumping my shoulders. Already feeling tired and my exam/mission hadn't even started. "We'll walk you" smiled Bloom, and the other nodded in agreement. I chuckled a little before we all walked out of the class and ino the halls. Making our way through them to reach the office. I was at the front with Musa and Flora on either side of me. The three of us laughing at the scene behind of us. Where Tecna and Bloom had to practically drag a tired Stella down the halls.

It was then that I suggested they should all just head on back to the dorm, and I'll come back and tell them everything. They agreed, and they all helped carry the blonde princess back to the dorms to rest. I went one way they went another. It didn't take long before I stood in front of the large doors of her office.

I took in a deep breath before slowly exhaling it. Calming down my racing heart, and trying to suppress my frustration towards the grey haired lady. Lashing out at her now won't be doing me any good. As I raised my hand to the door handle too open iot, the door opens by itself. Revealing Ms Faragonda, standing in front of me with a smile on her face. "I was wondering when you would arrive" She comments. Walking away and towards her desk. Taking a seat in her large armchair , when I walk in and shut the door behind me.