Part 2

"Prince Yoongi, where are you going?"

Yoongi froze." Uh, nowhere, Jiho. Just, um, going to take a walk in the garden."

" Perfect. I'll join you too."

"That's not necessary, Jiho. I'm sure I can handle walking through our completely safe gardens on my own."

"It's not a problem, Your Highness. I haven't had a nice walk in a while." Jiho said with a smile.

"Okay, you caught me. I wasn't going to walk in the gardens." Yoongi admitted shoving his hands in his pockets.

" What exactly were you going to do.? Jiho interrogated.

" You know. Get out of the castle walls and do something exciting. And before you say anything Jiho, attending the dinner my father has planned with his fancy friends tonight is not exciting."

" Fair enough, but do remember there are many people who would give anything to have your life."

"Sure, Jiho. But I'm the Prince, and I should get to do whatever I please, And if that means stuffing my face with a bar of chocolate or prancing around with plenty of women, by golly I'm going to do it. And nothing or nobody can change that and stop me from doing whatever I please to do."

--------

"Whoa, are you seeing this place, Kat ?! It's like we walked into some Jason Luke novel or something!" You exclaimed awed by the majestic beauty around you.

" Sure. If you like that sort of thing."

"You can't fool me, Kat. You're internally screaming in excitement."

Kat smiled. You both walked around looking for the person who was supposed to meet you guys, and a guy was holding a sign with your name.

"Is that my name? Like I know that's my name but like, is that my name? There are plenty of people with the same name, and-"

"It's your name woman! Let's go!" Kat said grabbing your arm and dragging you towards the Limo.

-----------

"Your Highness, the King has requested your presence in his chamber," Jiho said as Yoongi groaned.

"Jiho, how many times have I told you to call me by my name Yoongi?"

"Uh, a lot. Your Highness."

"Sorry, Your High- I mean Yoongi." Jiho said."But The King is still waiting."

Yoongi ran a hand through his silky hair and smoothed the wrinkles out of his uniform.

"Thank you, Jiho. Do you have any idea what he wants to rant about now?" Yoongi questioned as they walked down the hall.

"Not in the slightest. Perhaps he just wants to have a decent conversation with his son?"

Yoongi laughed." Not likely. This is my father we're talking about. Maybe he'll tell me how I'm a failure and a disappointment to the royal family. Yes. that seems right now."

Opening the doors to the King's chamber, Yoongi saw two women talking to his father. He chuckled to himself as he strode over to a chair before falling lazily into it.

"Yes Your Majesty?"Yoongi asked kicking his feet into the coffee table with a smirk.

"Suga this is Y/N and Katherine. They're-"

"From Matrimonial Company?!?!" Yoongi interrupted causing you to jump slightly.
"Father, what is this? Do you think I'm incapable of finding a spouse by myself?!"

"Suga, don't you dare to use that tone of voice with me. You will and have to treat these women with respect. And I would have not resorted to this if you made me believe that you were capable. Now I suggest you to get acquainted. I have tea ready for you in the common area."