Part 3

"Dinner?With Prince Yoongi? Alone?!"

"Yes, that's what I said. The King encouraged it. You do need to know him to find out who his true love is, don't you?" Jiho asked.

"I guess you're right." You signed. "Thank you. I'll be ready by then."

Jiho nodded and closed the door as he walked out. You turned towards a smirking Kat and you groaned.

"I can't do this, Kat! No girl in her right mind would want to marry Mr.

"I can I will do whatever I please even if it offends people.' That Man is the definition of insufferable!"

Kat walked towards you and laughed."Well, no one in their right mind would name their kid that. Come on, maybe he's not so bad once you get past his rough exterior. He is easy on the eyes, don't you think?"

"Kat, don't start. We're here to find a Prince his true love, who, mind you, must marry a woman of status."

"You didn't answer my question. Do you think he's cute or not?"

You took a deep breath."Of course, I think he's cute! But beware of the evil behind his smiling eyes."

"He's not evil, and I know you didn't just make up that quote."

"I read it somewhere, but that's not the point! The point is that this Prince thinks way too highly of himself and that there are no consequences for his actions. Enough of my ranting. How many people have you found?"

Kat clapped her hands together in excitement."Now, I think you're going to like this. I've selected 100 people. They're from many different backgrounds, and all have some sort of higher status. Of course, we'll be able to narrow them down once you get more info about him. Then we can interview the top ten, and voilà! We have his true partner."

"Wow, you are really on the ball with this aren't you? Well, let's get to business."

-----------

"Dinner?!With Y/N?! Jiho, do you wish to kill me before my coronation, because if so, you are doing a grand job."
Jimin growled.

"No, no, Your High- Yoongi, we must get you your perfect partner for the coronation. Ms. Y/N is only here to help." Jiho sighed.

Once Jiho closed the door, Yoongi screamed, a very unmanly scream mind you, in frustration. Responsibilities, love, and dealing with his father, were all so overwhelming. Grabbing the picture off his nightstand, he slowly ran his fingers over it.

"Mother, I wish you were here. Father hired two marriage officiants for me.
Can you believe it? He's gone absolutely mad without you. He has no idea what I'm feeling. At least you were sensible and were there to support me and understand my feelings but now I feel so alone.

Wiping the tears from his eyes, Yoongi took a deep breath and composed himself.

"Men of the royal family do not show weakness." Yoongi mocked thinking of his father.

Smiling, Yoongi walked over to his full-length mirror and struck a grumpy pose.

"My son is such a disappointment. If only he was more like Baek hyun's son, Hoseok. He always listens to his father."

Yoongi laughed at the memory. He was pretty proud of himself for his father's impersonation.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi growled crossing his arms as his father would."You should be getting ready for the dinner I arranged!*

Sudden knocking caused Yoongi to jump, and he composed himself before saying, "Come in."

King Taejoon entered Yoongi's room, and Yoongi hoped that hope his father hadn't heard anything.