Part 11

Yoongi couldn't find any pleasure in the party, and it didn't help that Hana was talking in his ear. He swirled his drink around a couple of times, his eyes watching the tiny tornado in the middle. The King entered a smirk gracing his feature.

"What is he smirking about?" Yoongi muttered as he took a sip of his drink

His eyes wandered towards the door, and he saw you. You looked adorable in a red dress and your nervous expression.
Butter erupted in his stomach. Choking on his drink, he quickly set his drink down, loud sputters and coughs now echoing through the ballroom. Everyone's attention had now focused on him.

 Everyone's attention had now focused on him

"I'm *cough*fine." He wheezed his face bright red.

He slowly made his way to you, occasional sputters falling from his lips. Everyone watched as you two met in the middle.

"Well, this is a little embarrassing," Yoongi whispered as you lightly laughed.

"They're all looking at you." You giggled.

"Probably. They just saw their new King almost die from choking on water." He chuckled.

Looking up at the rest of the guests. "What are you all waiting for? Get back to what you were doing!"

You shook your head with a chuckle. This man was such a dork. The music and chatter started up again and he turned towards you. He nervously wrung his hands together and sighed.

"Y/n, I-"

You stopped him, "I know Yoongi. I love you too."

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. His eyes shined brightly and he gently pulled you into him.

"May I have this dance, my Queen?" He breathed quietly.

"Only if you believe in true love." You whispered softly.

Yoongi leaned his face closer to yours. "You did it. You made a believer out of me. It took a while, but true love exists."

He gently pressed his lips to yours, sparks and butterflies shooting through both of your bodies

He gently pressed his lips to yours, sparks and butterflies shooting through both of your bodies. You both felt complete with each other.

"Wanna dance?" Jimin asked looking at the furious Hana.

She turned toward him, a murderous look on his face. Jimin raised his hands in surrender and chuckled.

"I just thought I'd try to make your night better. But seriously, you had to see this coming." Jimin said gesturing to You and Yoongi who was currently gazing into each other's eyes like no one else mattered.

"Deep in her anger, she ripped the butterflies off her dress and threw them harshly onto the ground. They shattered violently, and the guests gasped as shards flew everywhere.

"I hate you Yoongi!" She screamed. "I hate you!"

Jimin gently wrapped an arm around Hana. "I've got it, folks! Continue!"

"You want some more wine? We have plenty of wine, come on." Jimin said leading her towards the food table, his deep voice soothing her.

Yoongi looked at you and frowned. "Sorry about your butterflies."

"It's okay. It's not like you broke it. It was my gift to her anyway."

Quickly glancing toward his Father, Yoongi got everyone's attention. Once everyone was quiet, Yoongi grinned.

"Tonight I was supposed to become King with a future queen in mind. And I know my life couldn't be complete with Y/N." Pulling a velvet box out of his pocket and kneeling down he said, "Y/N, I know we didn't really get along at first, but my heart threatens to stop working at the thought of living my life without you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and become my Queen?"

You tackled Yoongi with a hug. "Yes, you pabo."

Yoongi's smile looked like it is about to split his face in half as he slipped the ring on your finger. "I'm your Pabo."

You both kissed each other as everyone cheered. The King clapped as he took in his joyous state. Looking up at the picture of his wife the King whispered through tears, "We sure did a great job raising our Son."

THE END...

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the story! If you liked it please leave a vote and comment.