chapter5

part05

Jennie is fifteen when it first happens.

She's up in Chaeyoung's bedroom—the two of them laying together atop her girlfriend's bed, exchanging heated kisses, and grasping at each other's shirts. Chaeyoung nips lightly at Jennie's lower lip, and she gasps at the sensation as she feels her arousal spike. 

Jennie loves being with Chaeyoung like this—making out in private spaces, where Chaeyoung's mouth and hands somehow manage to both soothe her insecurities and flame her desire. It doesn't matter to Chaeyoung that she isn't like other girls. Chaeyoung still wants her, and Jennie can feel how much with every kiss and caress.

In the four months that they've been secretly dating, they haven't done much more than make out and let their hands wander over each other's backs and thread into each other's hair. If they lay down, it's like they are right now—side-by-side, knees knocking together, with no chance for their hips to make any real contact.

Chaeyoung's hot mouth sucking on Jennie's earlobe makes her mouth fall open and her pulse quicken. Chaeyoung's hands are low on Jennie's waist—fingers playing near the hem of her shirt and the waistband of her skirt—and it sends a nervous fluttering through her belly. Chaeyoung's never touched her there before, and she isn't sure which way those hands might go.

"Chae..." she gasps out. "We... maybe we should slow down."

"I don't want to," Chaeyoung breathes into her ear, causing Jennie to shudder. "Can't we go just a little further?" 

Jennie swallows. "What do you want to do?"

Chaeyoung draws back then, making sure to look Jennie in the eye, and it settles her nerves. Chaeyoug's lips are swollen from kissing and her hair is a little mussed, and Jennie thinks it's the sexiest thing ever. "Second base?"

"Oh, God," Jennie groans at the thought of actually touching Chaeyoung's breasts and feels herself grow impossibly harder. "Okay."

A very enthusiastic kiss is her reward, and Jennie smiles into it, feeling a rush of affection and desire as she's gently pushed onto her back. Chaeyoung's hand slips beneath her blouse then, and Jennie's stomach flutters in anticipation as Chaeyoung's fingers brush against the skin of her belly.

Her lips falter against Chaeyoung's mouth when that hand reaches its destination, gently squeezing Jennie through the thin material of her bra. Her mouth falls open in pleasure as Jennie continues to massage her breasts. Jennie places open-mouthed kisses along her neck as she pushes aside Jennie's bra, grazing her palm across a rapidly-hardening nipple.

"Oh," Jennie breathes out as she clutches at the back of  Chaeyoung's shirt, her hips jerking up. It feels like a live wire shooting down between her legs, and Jennie suddenly has the urge to relieve that pressure, but she's nowhere near for that. 

"This isn't too much, is it?" Chaeyoung asks quietly, drawing back a little to look at her.

Jennie shakes her head. "No, it feels... really good," she confesses before letting out a soft moan at the sensation of Chaeyoung lightly pinching her nipple.

Chaeyoung smiles impishly, biting her lower lip, before ducking her head and latching her mouth back onto Jennie's neck. Jennie thinks she's going to explode from sensory overload. She can hardly believe this is actually happening—that Chaeyoung is touching her intimately and wants to touch her, even knowing about her condition.

She has never felt so loved.

And she wants nothing more than to make Chaeyoung feel the same.