Chapter6

part06 

Gwangju is gifted with a snow day in late January, and Jennie makes her way through the cold slush to Chaeyoung's house in the late morning—the promise of an empty house and Chaeyoung all to herself enough to make the twenty-minute walk bearable.

Chaeyoung greets her with a kiss and a mug of hot chocolate, and once her girlfriend deems her sufficiently warmed up, she leads her upstairs to watch Funny Girl.

Jennie, of course, has other ideas—ones that involve getting Chaeyoung naked—and, fortunately, Chaeyoung doesn't mind at all. 

As she watches Chaeyoung come apart around her fingers, Jennie thinks that she'll never get tired of making Chaeyoung feel like this. She smiles and leans down to kiss her before settling on her side to lay next to her girlfriend, intertwining her fingers with Chaeyoung's. 

"Does it hurt?" Chaeyoung asks, glancing down at the small tent in Jennie's pants. She had foregone wearing her compression shorts today, so the evidence of her arousal is more noticeable than usual.

Jennie blushes a little and makes a small noise in the back of her throat. "Kind of. But it'll go away on its own, eventually."

"Oh, you don't masturbate to get rid of it?"

"Chaeyoung!" she flushes.

"Sorry," Chaeyoung says, biting her lower lip as she looks at Jennie apologetically. "I just thought... well, that's something people who are intimate can talk about, right?"

"I..." Jennie starts, averting her gaze. "I guess so."

"So?"

Jennie swallows. "I... I've tried it a few times, but I never really felt comfortable doing it. Most of the time I wish I didn't have a penis."

"Oh, Jen," she says sympathetically.

"I mean, wouldn't you rather I didn't have it?" she asks, chancing a glance back at her.

Chaeyoung gazes at her thoughtfully for a long moment before answering. "Yes and no."

Jennie frowns, unsure of what Chaeyoung means by that, feeling her insecurities creep in.

"the only  reason I wish you didn't have it is because of how you feel  about it. It's obvious you aren't comfortable with that part of your body, and I wish you were." Chaeyoung tightens her hold on Jennie's hand before continuing.

"Because I love every part of you, and I honestly can't wait until you let me get to know that part of you as well." 

Brown eyes widen in disbelief. "Do you really mean that?"

"I do," Chaeyoung says before pressing a soft kiss to Jennie's lips.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I really  want to make you feel as good as you make me feel." 

-------------------------------

Jennie tosses and turns in her bed, restless and unable to fall asleep. She's hasn't been able to stop thinking about what Chaeyoung said to her last week—about how she wants to touch her down there.

When Chaeyoung had first tried to touch her that night after Invitationals, Jennie had assumed that she was just doing it to return the favor, not because she actually wanted to.

Knowing that has changed Jennie's outlook—if Chaeyoung, the girl she cares about more than anything else in the world, can love her body, then maybe it isn't so freakish. She's still not ready to actually act on it with her girlfriend, but she is ready to take another try at touching herself.