Chapter7

Part07

Jennie is seventeen when it first happens.

 'superpower' is in Seoul for Nationals, and Jennie and Chaeyoung are holed up in their hotel room. Chahee and Suzy have graciously given them some alone time—something that is hard to come by now that Chaeyoung's parents are aware of the nature of their relationship.

"Are you sure you don't want to go explore the city with the rest of the club?" Jennie asks from her seat on the bed, admiring the view of her girlfriend's legs in red booty shorts as Chaeyoung puts the chain on the door to ensure their privacy.

"We can explore later," Chaeyoung replies, climbing onto the bed and straddling Jennie. She leans in and presses her forehead against Jennie's, gazing at her with smoldering eyes as she pushes her onto her back.

"It's been too long since I've had you all to myself and been able to properly take advantage of it."

Chaeyoung wastes no time capturing Jennie's lower lip between her own.

Jennie's hands find purchase on Chaeyoung's backside, squeezing it through the thin material of her girlfriend's shorts as she deepens their kiss.

Every brush of their lips and swipe of their tongues makes Jennie's arousal grow, and she thrusts her hips up, her erection pressing deliciously against the warmth between Chaeyoung's legs, causing Chaeyoung to moan into her mouth.

Wanting to be on top, Jennie rolls them over, her skirt riding up as she settles herself between Chaeyoung's legs.

She dips her head to the curve of Chaeyoung's neck, placing open-mouthed kisses to the soft skin there as her hips slowly begin to rock against her girlfriend.

Chaeyoung's hands fly to Jennie's upper back as she starts to thrust up against Jennie's length—the two of them moving against each other in tandem. 

Jennie absolutely loves being like this with Chaeyoung. Even though they're fully clothed, it feels so intimate—like they're coming together as one. 

Their breaths grow heavier with every movement, and a light sheen of sweat forms on Jennie's brow from the exertion.

Long, bare legs hook themselves around Jennie's waist, and Jennie licks her lips before nipping lightly at the underside of Chaeyoung's jaw—the new angle making her feel even closer to Chaeyoung.

It's not quite enough for Jennie to get off, but she can tell that Chaeyoung's getting closer. 

"Jen," Chaeyoung whimpers against her neck, and Jennie rocks harder against her girlfriend's center, determined to make her come.

"Come for me, Chaeyoungie," she pants against her jaw. 

"Oh," Chaeyoung cries out softly, her body spasming beneath Jennie's, and Jennie holds Chaeyoung close as she falls apart in her arms.

Jennie draws back, gazing down at Chaeyoung as her breathing slowly begins to even out.

Small hands thread through her hair and pull Jennie down into a deep, sensuous kiss that she can feel all the way down to her core.

Her hips buck lightly against Chaeyoung, and she shivers as fingernails lightly scratch their way down her back. 

"Your turn," Chaeyoung says, breaking their kiss with an impish smile, her hands moving to the zipper on the back of Jennie's skirt. 

Jennie helps her remove it, stripping herself until she's in nothing but her shirt.

She hovers over Chaeyoung on her hands and knees—her penis standing at attention, hard and aching for release.