Chapter 3

Tw: Vomiting

-----------

Cale's unseeing eyes were finally closed,he had fallen asleep again. It both relieved and worried the people looking after him.

"He is not doing well. We should be prepared in case his condition turns for the worse"

After listening to Eruhaben's words, saint Jack also came closer from the sofa where he had been sitting to look at Cale properly.

"His temperature is still not decreasing?... He's too pale,it looks like we should ask for help from his majesty now..."

'He is suffering so much'

Both Eruhaben and Ron were monitoring the sick redhead's condition even more carefully than before. They had to, because Cale's body temperature continued to rise dangerously.

After about an hour or so Cale was waking up again. But the moment he completely woke up, nausea and dizziness started to overwhelm Cale even though records were not as active anymore.

He quickly sat up without thinking,not wanting to make a mess out of his bed but doing so almost made him fall back down but fortunately the ancient dragon was there to quickly put an arm around his back. While Ron quickly pushed the bucket he had brought closer.

'Good thing I had brought it just in case. Young master isn't looking too well'

Cale slumped over throwing up all the things he had eaten. Tears were dripping down Cale's pale face, the stomach acid hurt his throat and he kept dry heaving even after there was nothing to throw up. He really looked and felt terrible.

"Tsk it seems like he couldn't even digest the soup he had eaten hours ago"

Eruhaben gently held Cale's hair back so it wouldn't be on the way while he rubbed his back with his left hand to help with the dry heaving.

After giving him warm water to rinse his mouth he carefully put him back on the bed.

'Crybaby? Glutton?'

- We are sorry Cale, please endure a bit longer and rest. Crybaby has already healed you

-Yes I have already done everything *sobs* it's just that I can't stop your body's natural response

'Natural response?'

- You're having a severe heat stroke because of your ability Cale

-Yes...*sobs*

-We are protecting your heart! So don't worry and rest well so you can eat tasty food again as soon as possible!

"Hah..."

He sighed again for the ninth time that day. He couldn't help it,he was really tired of dealing with things.

"Young master what's wrong?"

"Is it getting harder to breathe? Tell us you unlucky bastard"

Unfortunately Cale didn't hear anything to reply to his words. He was too busy thinking to notice his surroundings anymore.

'Why is record acting up so much?'

Cale wasn't surprised after learning what was wrong with his body. Because he had experienced it multiple times before when he was still Kim Roksoo, probably it was even even worse then.

'At least I'm not coughing up blood or having a nosebleed. It's not that bad'

He totally didn't realise the other three people in his room were looking at his extremely pale face with furrowed eyebrows.