Chapter 8: Right to own

Anyone wants to guess why the chapter name is what it is? XD
_____________

After Cale woke up, everyone present in the room could only watch him silently, because even though he had woken up he didn't look any better at all. Instead he was looking even more fragile with his eyes barely open and fast shallow breathing.

In reality it was actually Cale getting better. Crybaby was getting rid of all the blood clots that could have harmed him by making him cough and vomit them out. So Cale continued to cough up dark blood and even his nosebleed started again.

It made the other people looking at him even more anxious. They were looking at him carefully in case his condition took a turn for the worse.

But Cale didn't care about any of them. His mind was a mess thinking about all the troublesome things that could have happened while he was unconscious. It didn't help that he had to endure his records for a long period of time.

He really didn't have the mental capacity to worry about anything. He was too tired to deal with anything and he just felt like fainting again so he could be away from his annoying reality for a little longer.

And fortunately or rather unfortunately for Cale,his still feverish body granted his wish. His body couldn't handle so much stress just after waking up and went completely limp.

He didn't even realise that Eruhaben was calling out to him in alarm.

Eruhaben and all the doctors around him felt uneasy again when Cale suddenly went completely unconscious.

But they hadn't expected him to stay awake for long, they could already tell he would pass out like that. Still it didn't make them feel any calmer.

The physician went closer to check on him again. Eruhaben let her do it without saying anything, only keeping his eyes on Cale's pale face.

"Thankfully young master isn't getting any worse. I think we can finally hope that he'll be okay. His temperature seems to be getting better, it's the bleeding that's the most worrisome"

The middle aged physician had a soft smile on her face and other younger ones seemed to have brightened too but Eruhaben provided no response. He just remained silent with a thoughtful face.

Cale had been seriously ill for a week, Eruhaben couldn't get rid of his worries just because Cale woke up. It was too early for his anxious heart to calm down.

Soon other the people in the villa learnt the news of Cale finally getting better as well. And they informed the emperor along with the Henituse family.

The children had demanded to see him but it wasn't the time yet. Cale was still not stable enough or conscious.

But the emperor and the Henituse family arrived to the villa anyway.

Alberu had been terribly busy with the preparation of the celebration while keeping control of the situation. Anyone who looked at him could tell that he was tired and stressed out.

Duke Henituse wasn't looking any better than him. He looked as if he had gone through a war again,the shadow of deep sorrow never leaving his eyes.

Even though they were told that Cale was getting better,he had not regained consciousness. So they could only wait anxiously with a mix between hopelessness and hopefulness.

But one thing was sure that in the future they were not going to let Cale overwork himself or get careless with his health. They were going to take care of him if he couldn't do it himself. They would never believe him even if he said he was fine unless they confirmed it themselves.