Chapter 4: All The Time In The World

In the evening, amidst the dirtbag district, the prince walks the path leading towards the wall, accompanied by Jon, Fangs, and Emit, the three of them arguing something amongst themselves, a distance away from the prince.

After a moment, the three once again join the prince. He watches them attentively.

"Alright, Mark," says Jon, "we have decided that each of us will give you a distinctive training pattern, to make sure you master every magic there is, as well and as soon as possible, and more importantly... Master your self, your inner potential."

"That is fair." says the prince.

"I will start us off, then." says Jon, before he is interrupted by Emit stopping in his place and calling out to them, after he realizes something.

"Wait, wait, bollocks!" says Emit. "I forgot to tell my wife that I am setting off again, I am truly sorry, your highness, I will be back in a jiffy."

Emit hurriedly walks off.

"Alright, where will it be?" says the prince, as he turns to look at Jon.

"Right here, right now." says Jon.

"Right here?" says the prince, confused, then thinking for a moment. "Ah, yes, I understand... I must learn to connect with the people before I can learn to connect with myself!"

"Not really what I was going for." says Jon. He steps forward, in the middle of the road, and whistles loudly, so loud that every one of the tired and working men and women in the area that had been going about on their business stops to look at him.

"Attention please!" calls Jon, removing the helmet off the prince's head and tossing it away, the prince is startled. "Whoever manages to smack Prince Markus on the head by any means necessary... Shall get ten thousand bronze coins!"

Every single human being in a half-mile radius instantly turns to the prince, dropping whatever it is they are doing, mouths almost drooling.

"Why didn't you just say a gold coin?" whispers Fangs.

"Show, my friend," says Jon, "gotta bring the boys to the yard."

"What the hell?!" cries the prince.

"Man up, will you? It's time for some real training against some real people." says Jon, turning to the folk and calling once again. "Remember, any means necessary! There will be no consequences if you murder the prince!"

"I'm pretty sure there are consequences for murdering the bloody heir of Nexonin!" cries the prince, slightly panicked.

"I'll leave you to it." says Jon, taking a distance and watching the show. The folks start to take out their vastly diverse weapons, from pitchforks to knives to swords to torches. One large man pulls out a young tree from the ground, Wilhelm-screaming at the prince.

"Where did they get all those weapons?!" cries the prince. "Is this even legal?!"

"I'm just gonna go find something to eat, man, I'm starvin'." says Fangs, walking away, waving Markus goodbye. "Good luck, man."

"F.. Fine then!" says the prince, finally buying into it, as he chants and creates a long bat made of ice from his right hand. "If it's a battle you want, then a battle you'll get!"

Suddenly, all hell breaks loose. Everyone starts running at the prince, all at once.

The prince quickly bashes the first man straight across the face while he is dashing at him and knocks him out, he jumps to dodge the second, smack the third, and let the second casually bump into the fourth while they both fall, then he grabs the fifth and throws him into the pile consisted of the second and the fourth.