Bio: Hiro Minami

Profile:

Name: Hiro "Helvetica" Minami

Alias: Black Sun, Century King Sun, Hero from shadow to light, Koh

Date of Birth: 4/3/2002

Like: Peace, Humans & Kaijin, new friends & allies, udon, burger, fried chicken, loved ones, 

Dislike: Gorgom Party, a constant reminder of the past, affiliation with Gorgom Party, protesters, Frank, evil Kaijin, corruption, no one notice the obvious, conflict of Takahito

Affiliation: Gorgom Party (Former), Himself, SMG4 Gang, Red Team(Helvetic Events)

Family: Unnamed Mother & Father (Deceased), Ivan Heavy & Witchy Helvetica (Adopted father & mother(After Epsidoe 1 special))

Bio: When he was a kid, he was friended with another kid, named Takahito Akizuki. While the two were having a great time, they were captured by an unknown member and experimented on becoming Kaijin by the time of the grasshopper plague in Japan & solar eclipse. After all this, the two didn't know about them but they experience discrimination by humans. Later on, they found other Kaijins as the group ends up joining Gorgom Party, hearing that there will be peace between them. But as years went on in 2012, Gorgom become corrupted thanks to one of the members that secretly experimented on Hiro & Takahito. After seeing them attack humans, he immediately transforms into his Kaijin form and defeats the Gorgom member,s betraying them in the process. He ends up fighting against Takahito in his Kaijin form, but humans, now knowing only one Kaijin protect them, use their melee weapons against him as one human gives Takahito a scared to the face as he immediately runs away in defeat. After all of this goes down, Hiro is left with no trace behind as humans now know that only one Kaijin represents the good from shadow to light. As years went on, in 2018, he was part of Ivan's Red Team in 2fort as a security guard to monitor the base as he gets constant reminders of himself about the past but doesn't want to go back. As he checks on Ivan behind the door, he encounters a woman with Ivan taking care of her. This is where it all began, with Hiro slowly recovering from the past and returning as this world's hero.

Device: Century King Sun Driver

(Inactive)