Ep 1: Recovering process

A long time ago, there was the discovery at an unknown & newly discovered cave. In it was a flesh-like womb, a slow process of birth. When the scientist got orders from the government to take it to the base for the experiment, the womb hatched, giving birth to the "Creation King." While it began to grow up, his blood was extracted by them to create Heat Heaven in use of war.

But later on, when experimenting with two kids, Hiro & Takahito, at the age of 8, in time of the grasshopper plague arrive in Tokyo during a solar eclipse as the two were given a different King Stone. While recovering and not knowing the truth about them at age 10, the two end up joining Gorgom Party in hopes of appreciating Kaijins as humans.

But two years later, they become corrupted as they attack humans, much to Hiro Minami's shock. This is where he fights back to protect humans. During the fight against Gorgom, he was forced to fight Takahito but he was injured and scarred by a human's melee attack. After Takahito force himself to leave, in amidst of defeat, people in America tank him but told the human society that he regrets joining Gorgom Party and told them how it slowly become corrupted, letting people know that he was mentally scared of his failure to bring peace in Gorgom Party & knowing consequences. Meanwhile, Gorgom Party took captive of Takahito as they are planning on something in the future.

Years went on, a peace between Kaijin & humans have been officially made by the government. While other society welcomes them and greets them with respect, others didn't, growing fear that'll turn to anger to hatred on them, knowing the potential threat of Kaijin. Riots/protesters have been across the nation with their guard defending the Kaijin & humans from them. As it goes on, people make stories about a certain hero, who was once human to Kaijin, protecting them from Kaijin as the story spread around as people refer to him as Kamen Rider Black Sun, born from darkness arises to light to protect the innocent.

As years went on, in 2018, a certain man returns at 2fort with the red team as a security checker. This is where we begin the story of his recovery and return as their hero of Earth.

The scene opens up with a boy at age 16, named Hiro Minami, waking up, getting his teeth brushed, and combing his hair, as he is now walking to the closet and wearing a black coat with red stripes as he gets the pistol from the team's closet and walks to the room and turns on the monitor as he activates microphone.

Hiro: Red Team, this is your security guard for the red briefcase, get ready for the operation to steal the intelligence. So get ready, because the door will be open any second now.

After the cue, both the red & blue team's gate opens up as Mike Farield, the red scout, makes a run for it on the bridge's roof and jumps to the ledge of the enemy's base. While getting himself back up, he was cornered by Blue Sniper aiming Sydney Sleeper at him. As the two stood each other off, the enemy Sniper gets shot in the head as Mike finally gets off the edge. He turns and sees Juliet Smith, a female sniper, taking care of the problem, giving him a go. When Blue Engineer is walking to check the front, Scout fires a pistol silencer at him, taking him down. As he makes a run for it, he dodges the bullet from Turret from the second Blue Engineer as Mike hides behind the wall. As the second blue engineer laugh, a red spy, by the name of James Spectra, decloak and sap the sentry and holds the engineer around the neck as Mike hears this and turns around to see him chocking him and began stabbing him as the sentry explodes from sapper. After Spectra finish off blue engineer, he looks at Mike as he does look back at him. Now, he nods his head to the Intelligence room to Mike as he nods as well, making a run to it.