Ep 9: The pregnancy

or

The scene opens up with the staff of this school as Mr. Crawford has to bring up the problem at this school.

Crawford: I feel like we need to put a foot down here, Oishi is pregnant. We have a very firm rule about teenage pregnancy.

Mrs. Hooper, alive after she got out of the imprisonment sphere somehow, retaliates the statement.

Mrs. Hooper: You have no idea what is like for a young girl out there. I think it's deplorable that you would even think to punish her. And cast her out when she's at her most vulnerable.

Well...

Meanwhile

Oishi hums about the baby as the student gets away from tentacle teeth out of her bottom region, afraid about it as Hiro was there avoiding its bites. Turns out it wasn't an ordinary baby that Mr. Hooper thought of.

Oishi: I am very proud to be carrying Mucusance's child. but for some reason, no one will talk to me anymore.

Hiro: Maybe it was the fact that- *Dodge the bite* That it was feisty to bite on someone near your baby?

Oishi: I can see the point since it was unordinary to humans.

Hiro: Yeah. *Dodge it again* I mean, you two could've done it in summer- *Dodge the bite* Seriously?

Oishi: Same thing I had thought of.

Hiro: Oh. *whisper to himself* Seriously though, how can he be so... idiotic.

A male student just gets hit by a tentacle's mouth and fell down and panics as he gets his stuff and runs away.

Hiro: Remember! Her baby is like they have humanity in them but an instinct!

Oishi: Thanks Hiro, you're my best friend!

Hiro: No problem... Wait, I wonder where's-

Tara: here!

Hiro: AH!

He falls down.

Hiro: *Muffled* Not behind me.

Tara: Sorry, it's funny like that.

Hiro: Ugh.

Tara: Anyway.

There she tries to get their attention.

Tara: Come on you guys! Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's a monster.

The baby breathes out steam.

Oishi: Thank you very much Tara-san.

Tara: You guys are pigs. Except Hiro.

Hiro sarcastically said this after he gets up from the ground.

Hiro: Thank you for noticing me.

Tara: They all want to get with us oh yeah!

Hiro: Calm yourself girl.

Tara: For any second they might be at the hills!

Hiro: Seriously girl, calm down.

Tara: Well I'm sick of it!

Then the teeth of tentacle's mouth just bit her leg and fell down.

Oishi: Oh Tara-san, are you okay?