Ep 2.5: meet his family and hang out with Saiko

The scene opens up with Hiro and other SMG4 gangs, Mario, Glitchy, Luigi, Boopkins, Meggy, Bowser, and Bob.

Hiro: Okay, I want you all to be respected for my new adoptive family. Ivan was a veteran who experiences war and understanding paths and making they're stable, and Witchy was an innocent woman who happens to be my adoptive mother.

Bob: Can't wait to see some milf

He just gets slapped by Hiro.

Hiro: That's a disrespected slang/term! Ahem...

As they went through the gate and went in as they walk upstairs, he met up with Witchy & Ivan.

Witchy: Honey! Our son is home!

Witchy hugs him as he hugs her back as they let go.

Witchy: And who are your seven new friends?

Hiro: Well... old friend of mine 1 year ago.

Witchy: Why haven't you tell us about them?

Hiro: Well... I just haven't even noticed myself for while.

Ivan: So, you let them in the place to meet us?

Hiro: Yep.

He turns to them.

Hiro: Everyone, meet Ivan Heavy & Witchy Helvetica. Mom, dad, meet Mario, SMG4, Luigi, Boopkins, Meggy, Bowser, and Bob.

Witchy: Nice to meet you all.

Later

Both Dr. Pronica & Boopkins reading manga.

Boopkins: Hey that's pretty good~.

Things go well with SMG4 friends and Red Team, Hiro was at the entrance to the Intelligence room, as he looks at the graves of his deceased friends he failed to warn them about the spy and Blue Scout in base. As he takes a breath and lets it out, he hears the gate shaking to the right and he turns to see Saiko.

Hiro: Saiko...

Saiko: Hi, Hiro...

Hiro: What are you doing here?

Saiko: Just here to... talk with you, privately.

Hiro: Oh, well, sure. We could go to the Intelligence room to talk privately.

Saiko: Yeah...

There, she jump over the fence as they go inside the room.

Meanwhile

As things get along, Meggy remembers the grave and ask.

Meggy: Hey I know there's something sensitive to talk but... did one of your teammates died back then...

Others sees and were surprised.

Meggy: I'm just saying... I mean... I get it, you don't want to talk about it-

Juliet: It's okay... It's just... no one ask us on what happened back then. When Peter made an attempt to attack Blu Team after one of their scout's attempts to capture the intelligence.

Nathan: But at the cost of losing our friends to Moma, their tough team leader who takes care of the team. But... Hiro took care of her after our enemy spy's death from Mike & Hiro's teamwork. Because of that, Ray gives him the bomb and blows her up along the bridge. Hence why you see the debris in between our base and theirs.

Dr. Proniac: Of course, Hiro felt guilty not warning us about the spy in the base and Scout running to the base. But there's enough chance for him to pay us back the favor. And later on before Valentine's Day, Witchy decided to be his mother and Ivan be his father since he had nowhere else to go.

SMG4: *Remembered* Oh yeah...

Meanwhile

Saiko: So all this he told me about you... was true?

Hiro: Yes. It is true.

Saiko: But... why didn't stay to protect?

Hiro: ... ...It was due to past experience with Gorgom party and the result of losing my friends either dead or joining them... and I could've seen this coming...

Saiko: You... lose one huh?

Hiro: Yeah...

He brings out a picture showing his past self and his friends at Gorgom Party 6 years ago.

Saiko: Those were... your friends?

Hiro: Yeah... Even though it felt sensitive to look back, it isn't. Thanks to my mother's care and my father helping me out, I'm getting better of myself. Anyway, why are you here?

Saiko: Well... back in June, Luigi taught me about being friendly since I'm getting tired of being this scary to people. And... it was a slow process for me but I could do it to well... be friends.

Hiro, hearing this, smiles.

Hiro: I sure you will, Saiko.

He pats her shoulder.

Saiko: *Blush* Y-yeah...

He look at time and it was almost nighttime.

Hiro: Well... I think others are going home, so... hope you will build friendships one day.

Saiko: Yeah...

Later on, they walk out of the intelligence room as she jumps over the fence as she looks at him.

Saiko: Bye Hiro!

Hiro: Bye.

There, she walks away as he smiles at this.

Later

The scene shows SMG4 and friends outside of the fence.

SMG4: Well, it was nice knowing ya, but we got home to go back.

Witchy: Hope we can talk again.

SMG4: See ya!

Mario: Bye-bye!

There, they leave the area as others go back to base as Hiro looks on and to the stars.

Hiro: Just glad things going well here...

To Be Continued