Ep 5.5: Date

The scene opens up with Hiro & Saiko outside.

Saiko: So you met a friend from your high school named Oishi Kawaii?

Hiro: Yep. We were friends for a while now.  Overall, just friends...

Hiro then notice himself at his own last sentence as he shook it off.

Hiro: So... teach me about guitar?

Saiko: Oh I am so going to teach ya!

Meanwhile

Gorgom member: Takahito, we lost Spider Kaijin by Black Sun, your old friend, sir.

Takahito: Ugh, curse that traitorous Kaijin. Why can't he see this very simply?

Gorgom Member: What should we do?

Takahito: ... ...When something happens, I will participate myself only. You and others make sure Creation King is safe. Who knows who had the guts to kill him with his one powerful weakness...

He walks away as they nod and left.

Meanwhile

The scene shows Hiro's simple practice on the guitar.

Saiko: Hmm... that seems to be good after a few lessons and practice with it, now...

She brings out sheets of lyrics she had found.

Saiko: Try these to match up timing. Remember, don't hesitate, Hiro-san.

Hiro: Yeah... yosh...

He study his gesture & position as he then struck the moment he played.

hiro then stops playing as he notice this.

Hiro: Hey, I am getting good at this.

Saiko: hell yeah you are! Come here!

There she gives him a cuddle.

Saiko: Never knew you had it in ya. Guess one day we might work this one together, huh?

Hiro: Yeah. That's sounds nice.

Saiko: Awesome! Guess our relationship is going well so far.

Hiro: Hell yeah.

The two laugh in joy as the scene zooms out as the scene changes to girl named Dakota(Or Tara since we haven't seen Dakota nor her reveal her real name or nickname) with Noodles as the scene zooms in to calender of the end of winter break.

To Be Continued