Ep 18: Case of Wanted Poster, heroine captured, and surprises

or

The scene opens up with Hiro looking on through the glass as he looks back at the wanted poster on Emara as he sighs.

Hiro: *Sigh* I need to figure out where Bilgenia is... For all we know... he may have tried to damage the hope to the people of this country...

Hiro looked back at the window as he changed his expression to determination.

Hiro: I will clear that list.

Later

Hiro: Did you someone by name of Bilgenia?

Man: Sorry, never heard of him.

Hiro sigh. He goes through place to place as no one even knows who Bilgenia is.

Hiro: Where could he be...?

He walks through the sidewalk as he sees one of ant Kaijin come out of the dark alleyway as he walks in the sidewalk casually.

Hiro: ...

Later

At night, as Witchy & Ivan sleeping, Hiro looks back at the window as he had determined look on his face.

Hiro: I will clear this problem out.

Meanwhile

Zeina: Ever since Black Sun appeared, things grow interesting to Emirates today.

The scene pans out to monitor showing support of Black Sun as more of people confident about hero arrive against villainous Dragonfly Kaijin as it pans back to her and Sultan.

Sultan: Why is it important to bring him up? I mean... he never gets the amount of attention to other villains since he didn't gain wanted posters.

Zeina: That's because he had a fondness for all species, both Kaijin & humans, and since he doesn't know about the plans to discover her powers. We can't let him block my goal with her. If he figures out about the plans, one of us takes a measure to this.

Sultan sighed at this thinking back at some events he heard of about Black Sun against Dragonfly Kaijin.

Next Day

Hiro was seen walking to where he spotted someone out of the dark alleyway to see Ant Kaijin going in as he followed as well. As he blends in the shadow, he sees one near the door as the Ant Kaijin knocks as the seal opens up.

Unknown: Password?

Ant Kaijin: I like cheese.

Unknown: Okay. You're in.

The door opens up with Ant Kaijin walks in as the door closes.

Hiro: How am I getting in?

Meanwhile

Emara, away from her uncle ever since the concern about her power & wanted poster, is in the carpark as she takes a turn till she bumps into someone.

Emara: Sorry...

She ends up encountering a stranger as she walks past him until she was being held by a stranger himself.