BTE: Ep 5.5 to 10

Hello, I'm zeroprime000, and welcome back to Behind The Episode! Now today we will go through an episode taking place in 2019, the era in which piss people off over the death of Desti and the sudden new change to Meggy since the Glitch Production need to promote their web series taking place in SMG4 universe and merch for both series & movie special tribute to Meggy's first win in Splatfest after years of two fails, the usual and kidnapped by Anime Cartel's, to point where she finally won in honor for Desti. And no, I won't make an episode/movie for that since I felt like I dislike racism from INk Killer since not all humans are the same thing, and the fact that Meggy was once an Inkling still kept her skills and acrobats to the series. And this is the part where Episode 6 to 10 will be explained on why I made slight changes to it.

So let's sit back and read what I type in paragraphs to each episode I cover for.

Ep 5.5: Date

Nothing special. Just boost up and bring facts for that.

The mention of Creation King's weakness was hinted at Satansaber own by Ostracoderm Kaijin

Also, this is where I be adding Hiro's guitar skills as part of his hobby and one of future episodes in 2022

Ep 6: Mario's Hell Kitchen

Again, this one show fact that Hiro was good at cooking, including bakery, and how it was an obvious parody of the actual Hell's Kitchen. Bowser even says "Where's the lamb sauce?!", one of Gordon Ramsay's most famous quotes from the show.

But let's focus on the topic.

This one, the script, was difficult to make out of since there's no transcript in SMG4 Wiki Fandom. So I end up using StoryTeller_Tari's work, A New Face [SMG4], with an obvious episode as a template borrow just so I try my best to make things original and not appear as a copy for description to describe, mixing both SMG4 Wiki Fandom's description of plot & script of the episode made by StoryTeller_Tari.

The argument about SMG4 not being a good leader of the cooking team was based on my thoughts on the situation since it shows bad results from the team's effort/skills.

Now that is short. Now let's just get to Episode 7

Ep 7: Her face literally popped!

While keeping the way Episode 11 was for Oishi High School Battle, I added little formula to it that'll lead to Banh-Mi's final round, and how I skip the scenes with Ryuzu and his job.

The one that was added was one of the Gorgom members Ant Kaijin named Andy to influence the offspring of Noodles.

Ep 8: Gorgom Influencing Banh-Mi

You guess the title, this is where Andy influenced Banh-Mi, telling him about the potential they had on their own. And this the part where I combine Episode 12 to 14 into one episode to conclude the first round against Banh-Mi. And also the fact that Black Sun gets the finishing Kill instead of Oishi where the two do team-up attack.

Ep 9: Pregnancy

This is the episode where Oishi was pregnant by Mucusance in order to keep his kind alive to the point where he is actually being a thoughtless and careless man to others on the school to the point where Oishi ends up breaking up with him. Now let's continue, shall we?

Hiro does show he had crush on her when Mucusance put pieces together and discover about him as two were friends after winter break and the fact he won't get in his way to her.

Now, I already made a plan to make Mucusance as a support character to boost Hiro up to get his chance with Oishi in 2020, taking place during Youtube Arc that they missed out on because they end up in space because Ryuzu pissed off the being that he didn't know it was bigger than the planet when he gets a job as a guard for the school(If I remember correctly).

Ep 10: Return of Banh-Mi, now Bane-Mi. And now fallen

This is the episode where I made sone slight changes to the scenery and episode for continuation towards Anime Arc.

The speech to Raif about courage for one moment led to Raif finally getting enough courage to to tell Oishi he loves her(he confesses he loves her ass) which she accepted thus bringing in her ultimate attack by true love.

This is where he started to feel jealous which he never had before in his life. And this is the part where it won't include Noodles in the end since I want to focus on the characters.

And this is the part where they encounter A.S.S. about anime being banned and how Oishi was an anime-inspired western web series until the two were saved by Anime Cartel. Now I think I won't show why he fear/dislike Anime Cartel but if you could tell, it was due to the fact that they are weirdos that never accept the concept of reality, like what happened in the mid-finale to Anime Arc.

And that's much it to show. If miss anything, maybe I'll try to piece it together or it was just the way it is. Hope you like it and I hope you enjoy your everyday life.