Chapter 1: A Suitable Host.

[Residence of the Midoriyas]

The sun was rising. People were going out to do their daily activities, like working, studying, or just staying at home… like sleeping, which a guy with freckles on his cheeks, emerald eyes and messy green hair was doing right now.  This is Izuku Midoriya, who was sleeping peacefully in his room when suddenly...

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BE-*

The alarm clock was going off when suddenly a tentacle literally came out of Izuku's back and simply hit the alarm clock hard, which consequently destroyed it.

???: "Shut Up, you alarm clock from hell!"  - Said a monstrous voice that showed to be irritated, while Izuku sat on his own bed, still a little sleepy just rubbing his eyes.

Izuku: "*Yawn* This was the third one you broke. Did you really need to do that?"  - he said still a little sleepy but he was still aware of what just happened.

???: "And it's my fault this thing is too loud?!"  - the question of that voice made Izuku roll his eyes.  - "Besides, we don't need that shit."

Izuku: "As much as I understand you Grin, we better have an alarm clock just in case."  - he said while stretching his arms, to release the morning energy from his body.  - "By the way, what time is it now?"

The symbiote known as Grin, used one of its tentacles to grab Izuku's cell phone to deliver it into his hand, and when turning on the device to see the time, Izuku kept his eyes open as he got up from the bed.

Izuku: "Alright, time to get up!"

[Insert Soundtrack: Alive - Warbly Jets]

Inside the bathroom of his house, Izuku looked at himself in the mirror while the boy was brushing his teeth. As for the grin...

Grin: "Come on, boy! You have to look nice, neat and you have to make a good impression there. Who knows, maybe you can have a female for you in U.A!"  - he said in an excited tone with the intention of encouraging the boy, who was concentrating on his morning hygiene.

Izuku: "Grin, I'm not going there for these things and you already know that."  - He said a little before washing his mouth but it was noticeable that he blushed a little at that.

Grin: "If you want to be a virgin for your whole life, that's your problem. But as long as you're with me that won't happen, big boy."

Izuku: "Okay, that's enough."

After that, Izuku took a shower, ate his breakfast along with Grin, who was eating a chocolate in secret from the greenish man family. And when he finished putting on his U.A uniform, putting on his red sneakers, putting his backpack on his back and saying goodbye to his family, Izuku found himself ready to start his day.

Izuku: "Bye, Mom!"  - was the only thing he said before closing the door and walking down the hall of the building, but before he could continue.

Grin: "Hey, Izuku! I thought of a way to get there fast and without having to take the train."  - His words made the boy stop walking.

Izuku: "Really? What do you mean? What are you thinking?"  - He asked curious but suspicious as a grayish black mass with some green parts was around Izuku's entire body, thus revealing Grin's true form.