Chapter 12: Between Humans and Symbiotes/ The truth.

One word that can define the situation now was: silence. After Grin roared as he literally ripped Nomu's brain out, both he and Izuku were just standing over the dead creature. The only movements that everyone could see was the symbiote breathing while still looking at that fallen Nomu.

With the exception of Venom, everyone nearby was in shock and didn't say a word. They were so focused as they looked at the symbiote, they almost forgot they were still on a battlefield with the enemy.

Tomura: "My Nomu..." - Upon hearing the villain's words, everyone except Grin and Izuku, turned around and saw that he was in total shock and anger. - "No... no... no, that wasn't supposed to be happening! He wasn't supposed to be down! He was supposed to be obeying me and killing All Might!" - He said with wide eyes as he looked at Nomu's fallen body.

Kurorigi: "Tomura Shigaraki, calm down... we're at a disadvantage and we should get out of here now." - He said whispering as he watched everyone in the place look at the two villains.

All Might: "So this was your plan? To use this creature to kill me?" - He said while facing the two villains, in which Tomura almost tripped when he saw the Hero face the two; even with him smiling. - "Well... it looks like your plan went down the drain, didn't it? If even my students managed to defeat your creature, imagine what I could have done!"

Tomura: "...Damn..." - He said angrily when he felt provoked.

All Might: 'If I keep teasing him and he comes attacking me, I can have him defeated and handed over to the police.' He thought with narrowed eyes. - "You wanted me, right? Well, what are you waiting for, villain?" - He asked while he had his arms open. - "I am right here... in front of you!" - He said with a smile.

Scratching his neck in rage, being teased by the one he hates the most and with an urge to charge in and kill All Might, Tomura would step forward and run towards the hero and everyone noticed it. Kurorigi would even stop it, but...

Grin: "Where did you get...?"

[Insert Soundtrack: Evil of Psychology - Boku no Hero Soundtrack]

Upon hearing the symbiote's voice, everyone looked at it and saw that the creature got off the Nomu, it had its head down as it turned to look at the villains and everyone could notice that the symbiote seemed to be angry. Even more so when he started to let out a sound that came out of his mouth, like an animal getting angry.

Grin: "Where did you get that symbiote...?" - He asked while pointing to Shigaraki.

Tomura: "What...?" - He asked confused, but a little scared to see that Grin was approaching with a few steps. And with each step the symbiote took, the louder the predatory sound it let out.

Grin: "Tell me, where did you... get that symbiote?!" - He asked with his patience running out, even more so with his claws showing.

 get that symbiote?!" - He asked with his patience running out, even more so with his claws showing