Chapter 4: Together Now!

In a convenience store, we see a man who appears to be over 20 years old, brown skin, with a beard and short hair. He was sitting listening to music on a small MP3 player, at the same time he was reading something on his cell phone. Until he heard the shop door bell open, and looking at who entered, the clerk smiled.

???: "Look if they aren't my favorite customers!" - He said with a smile when he saw Izuku and Ochako entering the store. - "Good morning my friends!"

Ochako: "Good morning!" - She greeted while waving.

???: "What will it be this time? Potatoes with All Might stickers? Mochi?"

Izuku: "No, I just came to buy some chocolates." - He said as he entered the store to get some chocolates from the shelves.

???: "Chocolates? What for? You've never been one to eat that."

Ochako: "It's not for him, it's for someone else. Let's say Izu awakened a Quirk that has its own life."

???: "Oh, so that means you now have a Quirk?!" - He asked a little surprised as Izuku closed at the counter with 5 chocolate bars.

Izuku: "Yeah... and since my 'Quirk' has life, he needs to eat and chocolate is the best option he has." - He said a little nervously while scratching his head.

???: "Hmm...not something you see every day, but understandable." - He said with his hand on his chin, until he saw Izuku grab his wallet to pay for the chocolates. - "You don't have to pay me. It's on the house."

Izuku: "What?! Are you sure?" - Not only him, but Ochako was also surprised by what they heard.

???: "Of course. You two are my favorite customers, and since it's an understandable necessity I'll leave it up to the house, just this once."

Grin: "I liked this guy! Go ahead, enjoy it's free!"

Izuku: "T-Thank you so much! I really don't know how to thank you." - He said while taking the backpack from his back and keeping the chocolates inside.

???: "Don't worry about it, just come here a few more times."

Ochako: "We really appreciate it! Come on, Izu. We can't be late." - She said as she left the store.

Izuku was going to leave too, but before that the attendant said something:

???: "Is your mom okay?"

Izuku: "Huh? Ah, yes! She's making less effort, but she'll be fine... I hope."

???: "That's good to hear. And Izuku, I want to tell you one more thing." - his comment attracted the attention of the protagonist. - "Don't give up on her, I'm not only talking about Inko but also about her." - He said while pointing to Ochako, who was waiting for Izuku outside. - "Neither of you should give up."

Izuku: "We won't." - He said with a smile. - "Thank you, Emanuel. Have a nice day!" - Was the only thing he said before leaving.

Grin: "Seriously, I like this guy! Could he give me more free chocolates?"

Izuku: "Don't even think about abusing his kindness." - He said in a scolding tone.

Upon seeing the young people leave, the attendant named Emanuel simply turned to the readers with a smile on his face and said:

Emanuel: "Don't say anything, folks. They don't need to know." - It was the only thing he said before going back to reading what was on the cell phone screen.

Outside, the young people were on their way to Aldera, with Izuku picking up each piece of chocolate and handing it to Grin to eat, which he did quickly before going back inside Izuku and so on.