Chapter 11: Symbiote vs Symbiote.

With the end of that fight from before, the students who were on the stairs or in the mountainous area of ​​the USJ could finally see who was fighting next to Grin, and when they saw it... they were in shock.

[Mountainous Area]

In the mountainous area where Momo, Kyoka and Kaminari were, who used his electricity to knock down a bunch of villains that were lying behind them, the girls could see what was happening in the central square because of a hill they climbed while the boy blonde twirled and said "Yay" behind them.

Kyoka: "Wait... I know one of them is Midoriya, b-but... who is that other one?"

Momo: "I don't know, but... that thing looks a bit like Grin." - She said while watching Venom with a pair of binoculars she created. - "It's different, but even so, it's almost similar..." - She said curious and surprised.

Kyoka: "I don't understand. What's going on?!" she asked while confused as Momo pulled the binoculars from her eyes.

[USJ entry]

On the USJ stairs, we see that the students who were there got to see the fight, and of course... they were confused and in shock.

Sero: "Guys, are my eyes deceiving me or are you seeing that too?"

Sato: "That looks a bit like Grin..."

Mina: "How is that possible?! Where did this other Grin come from?"

Ochako: "...Another one like Grin...?" - She asked while looking at Venom. - "How are they so similar...?" - She questioned before looking at Grin. - 'How is there someone with a Quirk so similar to Izuku's? Is there something I'm not aware of?' - She thought curiously.

[USJ Stairs]

As for Tsuyu and Mineta, who were carrying Aizawa's body, they were on the first steps of the USJ's grand staircase, but they could see what just happened.

Mineta: "B-But what...? Am I s-seeing well, or am I going crazy seeing another Grin one?" - He asked in shock.

Tsuyu: "You're not the only one."

Mineta: "H-How is that possible...?! And they... they just ate the brains of those things...?" - He asked terrified.

Tsuyu: "Better we focus more on rooting for Midoriya and getting our teacher to safety than freaking out." - She said in a serious tone as she started to go up the steps with Aizawa.

Mineta: "I have my reasons to be terrified...!"

[Central plaza]

With those two Nomus down thanks to the two symbiotes, which were far away from each other, Shigaraki was confused and in shock. He stared at each of the two symbiotes because he knew one thing.

Kurogiri: "These two creatures... these eyes and teeth. They look like..."

Tomura: "With the parasite that asshole gave us. How is that possible?! He was playing both sides this whole time?!" - He asked confused and irritated. - "What the fuck is going on?!"

Kurogiri: "As much as I'm curious too, we shouldn't lose focus." - Kurogiri's words made Shigaraki look at him. - "We can run away or even use one of these creatures together with our strongest creation."

Tomura: "What do you suggest?"

Kurogiri: "Run away, but it's your decision, Tomura Shigaraki."

Tomura: "Run? Hehehehe... I can be many things, Kurogiri, but I'm not a coward. And I didn't negotiate with Kasady for nothing." - He said looking at the strange Nomu that was left.