Chapter 7: We Will Grin.

After that demonstration of power and Aizawa showing the result of his throw, his classmates were impressed.

Kaminari: "Did he come close to reaching 1 kilometer?!"

Ochako: "A worthy score for a hero record!"

Momo: "So this is Midoriya's power? It's much more interesting looking up close." - She said with a hand on her chin as she looked at Grin's arm.

Yuga: "That wasn't such a stylish throw. Look, it even messed up my hair!" - He said while straightening his hair because of the throw Izuku and Grin made, at the same time that Iida adjusted his glasses on his face.

While some were impressed and even shocked by that, Bakugou was even more pissed than before. He wasn't just pissed that Izuku had an unknown power, but that he was surpassing the scores of the future number one hero... which is what Bakugou thinks he is.

Bakugou: 'No... It's not possible...'

Grin: "Is your hand okay?" - He asked to make sure his Regeneration is working well.

Izuku: "Yes, it is."

Bakugou: "What does that mean...?!" - he asked irritably as he released small explosions in his hands

Izuku: "Huh?" - Izuku heard Bakugou's question and turned to him

Bakugou: "Explain it to me now, Deku!" - he shouted before running towards the greenish - "How did you get in first place?! Where did you get that power?! Answer me now, you shit!"

Before Izuku or Grin could do anything, Bakugou was grabbed by Aizawa's scarf, who had red eyes and flowing hair again.

Shota: "You better behave yourself if you don't want there to be consequences for you."

Bakugou: "H-How

Bakugou: "H-How... is this scarf so stiff?"

Shota: "Because this scarf is a catching weapon, made of carbon fiber woven with metal wire of a special alloy. You better behave yourself. Stop acting like a brat just because he got better scores than the yours."

Bakugou struggled to get free, but it was no use, even his Quirk wasn't working.

Shota: "And you kids better not force me to use my Quirk every single time. My eyes get dry." - He said a little irritated.

"What a waste for such an amazing Quirk!" - All the students were in shock upon learning of Aizawa's Quirk disadvantage

Aizawa deactivates his power and releases Bakugou.

Shota: "We're wasting time. Let's proceed with the next tests."

Izuku took one last look at Bakugou before heading over to his classmates and continuing the test. Bakugou just stood there with a lot of anger, before glaring at Izuku, who was talking to Ochako, who was congratulating him on his performance.