Teaser: Humanity's Monsters Next season

Our trailer begins with Cletus walking towards an automatic door, which opened as the man approached, giving him the way to enter a room that had monitors, an exam chair and a glass cell.  However... this cell was too big for a simple symbiosis.  And upon entering the room and standing in front of the cell... Cletus smiled and asked for someone

Cletus: "So, young lady... how are we doing?"

When asking that question, the only response he received was a scream of anger and despair along with a punch aimed at him, but obviously, this punch hit the glass, which did not crack.  And this scream of rage... seemed to be from a young human girl.

[Insert Song: One Is the Loneliest Number (Epic Vocal Version) - Baltic House Orchestra.]

Cut scene and we see Venom standing on the edge of a building, observing the city at night, however, we can still hear Cletus' words.

Cletus: "I have good news to share! I heard that one of our guinea pigs that escaped finally found a host, and I was told..."

As he spoke, we see that Izuku was running towards one of the obstacles in the Sports Festival Obstacle Race, which was the Fall.  And as soon as he jumped, he passed through some of the stone Towers, but he was about to fall out of the Fall's hole, but before that happened...

Cletus: "...They teamed up!"  – He said in a happy tone.

As he said that, we see that the boy's two fists were covered by Grin's symbiosis, which stuck his claws into the stone tower, thus preventing the two from falling... even though his claws caused a line of damage.

Cut, and we see that Cletus was still in front of the cell, looking at the person inside.  However, he approached the glass of the cell with a few steps, placed his right hand on the glass and said.

Cletus: "That's why I want to know... can you both do the same thing?"

The only response he received was a punch aimed at the glass, but aimed at Cletus' head, who didn't show any fear, but rather... curiosity.  However, that punch was not coming from the human hand, but from a symbiote that was inside the person inside.

[Advance the music to this time here: 01:57]

Soon...

Cut and we see that on the streets of the city, Grin was violently thrown away, however, as soon as he fell and was dragged on the asphalt, he raised his head and roared... at another Symbiote that came jumping towards him, and different from before... there was no Nomu as a host.  Cut and we see Izuku walking through the sports festival stadium, but he was more focused on someone in the audience... Eddie Brock who was also looking at the boy with a camera in hand.

One Is the Loneliest number that you'll ever do

Izuku and Grin will return...

Cut, and we see in the sports festival arena, but precisely in Shoto Todoroki's fight against the greenish one, Izuku was running towards the boy with the symbiote's legs in his, and the greenish one's eyes and mouth were taken over by the Symbiot...

Cut, and we see in the sports festival arena, but precisely in Shoto Todoroki's fight against the greenish one, Izuku was running towards the boy with the symbiote's legs in his, and the greenish one's eyes and mouth were taken over by the Symbiote, thus showing the sharp teeth and long tongue.  Cut and we see that the other Symbiote that attacked Grin was running away from the police who were shooting towards the creature, who felt no pain.

Izuku: "I'll give you a warning..." – While Grin's body completely took over Izuku's body, the boy's head was visible and he seemed to be too serious. And he said while he was on top of someone lying on the ground.

Two can be as bad as One

It's the loneliest Number since the number One

Izuku: "If something happens to my parents..."

As he spoke, we see that Grin was running through the buildings at night with all four limbs, and from the looks of it... he was in a hurry chasing someone.

Izuku: "We're going to kill you...!"

 As he says that, we see that Venom was thrown against the building, and as soon as he left the wall, he looked forward towards whoever attacked him

As he says that, we see that Venom was thrown against the building, and as soon as he left the wall, he looked forward towards whoever attacked him... and it was Grin, who was running towards him... too mad.

Grin: "RAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

Because One Is the loneliest Number...

One Is the loneliest number

ONE IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER THAT YOU'LL EVER DO

Cut, and we see Grin and Venom brutally beating each other, with punches, kicks and even headbutts.  And when one fell, another tried to step on him.  Cut, and we see that the other Symbiote on the loose grabbed Grin's leg, who was lying on the ground, and threw him away against the window of a building.  And Cletus, who was watching the chaos in Hosu on television, whether due to the explosions, the heroes' fight against the Nomus, and the Symbiotes... he smiled and danced himself in the room.

Cletus: "That's so... FABULOUS!!!!"

That you'll ever do...

As he says those words, he cuts and we see Grin digging his claws into the ground to avoid being pushed away as he looks ahead.  And as he stood up, he ran towards the other Symbiote, who was running towards Grin as he said...

?????: "YOU TRAITOR!!!!"  – He shouted while throwing a punch at Grin, who also ended up punching the fist of this Symbiote who called him... Traitor???

Monsters of Humanity... next season.

Cut, and here we see Cletus sitting at his desk with someone standing in front of him.

Cletus: "I have a proposal to make you."  – He said in a serious tone.

Cut and we see Grin on top of a Hosu building, and he says something to someone.

Grin: "Stap that up your ass!"

[End of song]

Coming soon to Wattpad...