Chapter 5: Let's Make It!

[UA School Entrance]

[Time: 08:30]

We are in front of the UA doors. Several students from different schools were entering the building to take this test to get into UA, the most famous and praised school in Japan. And the reason?.... I'm really going to have to explain it to you?

Izuku, who was wearing his school's uniform, arrived running without getting tired due to his training and Grin's strength. The problem was that he was in a hurry and he was nervous because this was the moment.

Izuku: "We arrived just in time." - He said while walking.

Grin: "What's all this nervousness about? Relax, everything will be fine."

Izuku: "I know, it's just... do you ever have those moments where you're so anxious and afraid of making a little mistake that will... screw you?" - He asked a little nervous while the other candidates looked at the greenish one while whispering about him, but Izuku wasn't giving importance to what they were saying about him.

Grin: "No."

Izuku: "Of course not..." - He said as he kept his hand on his face for asking that question to an alien.

Grin: "But look on the bright side, you have me. With your brains, and my form, we'll make it through with no much problems! Easy peasy Japanese!"

Izuku: "Yeah... of course, we also can't forget about my new power, which I still need to test out." - He said while looking at his hand.

Grin: "Hehehehe!"

Izuku: "Don't start with that..."

Grin: "Sorry, but I can't! You had to eat a hair to have access to a power?! HAHAHAHA! Sorry, but I can't take this seriously!" - As he talked and laughed, the more Izuku was embarrassed and disgusted for having been forced to eat All Might's hair. - "And I thought that you humans would no longer surprise me with your oddities. Now I just need to know that you don't have access to that power even after eating that hair!"

Izuku: "Don't even say that as a joke... I almost threw up because of that..." - He said as he kept his hand over his mouth.

Obviously Izuku didn't have time to test One For All and was worried that he hadn't received the power, but according to All Might, soon the boy will feel the power inside him and that the boy will be able to use it during the exam, yet More on your physique. Even if he couldn't use it, he still had Grin with him.

Izuku stopped walking when he felt his cell phone vibrate. He picks up his device and sees that he had received messages from his mother, who had wished her son good luck, and from his father, who sent messages while he was busy at work.

Izuku smiled with those messages, he was happy to see that not only his parents were supporting him, but to see that he was close to achieving his dream. Izuku put his cell phone away before he heard anyone.

Bakugou: "Get out of my way, Deku!"

Izuku turned around and saw his former childhood friend. Katsuki Bakugou, grumpy as ever

Bakugou: "I told you to get out of my way or you'll die!"

Izuku didn't say anything and didn't show any reaction. He simply moved out of Bakugou's path, letting him pass. Some students looked at the blonde and commented on that attack where a villain, with a body full of slime, used both Bakugou and Ochako as hostages and who was also using his power to attack the heroes.