15

"Get up before I smack you." He says angrily, throwing a pillow at my face. He drags a hand down his face and pulls at his own hair.

I laugh at him. "Calm down." I take the pillow and tuck it under my head, resting my head on it.

"But-"

I open my arms wide and he pouts, collapsing right next to me, his hand on my chest as my hands rub circles on his bare back.

"Nick." He whines.

I hum in response and look down at him. The boy hides his face from me, burying it in his hands.

"What, Karl?"

"Im hungry."

I laugh at him and lay back down. "There's no way you're still drunk."

"Pardon, do I have to be drunk to be hungry?" He says angrily. "My stomach is growling and it needs food you stupid fucking whore, so get up and buy me something or get to cooking." He pushes me off and cuddles up in the blankets.

I sigh in defeat and he smirks. "I hate you." I pant. "So damn much."

He blows a kiss and buries his face in the pillow, trying to go back to sleep.

I pick him up and throw him to the other side of the bed and he squeals. I grab my sweater, which was under him, and throw it over my shoulder.

I kiss my boy on the forehead angrily and he laughs at my overdramatic reaction.

"What do you want from breakfast?" I cross my arms.

"Let me think." He stops for a second, a smug smile forming on his face. "Pancakes."

I place a kiss on his hand and he blushes, "anything for you, my dear prince." I say in a thick, British accent.

A soft smile spreads over his pink lips. His blue eyes looking even brighter due to the sun shining in his eyes.

-

I flinch as I feel a hand wrapping around my waist from the back.

I look behind me and see Karl holding onto me, supporting himself. "That smells good."

"Hm?" I Mutter and smile. He nods sleepily.

I flip a pancake and turn back to him, placing a kiss on his nose, a bright blush spreading across his cheeks.

His beautiful skin is shining under the sunlight. There are a few healed scratches on his back (my masterpiece, obviously).

I pick him up by his waist and place him on the counter, running my lips softly Over his skin.

He hums at the feeling and closes his eyes, relaxing into my touch.

Our lips are touching but we aren't kissing. His are slightly parted, quiet sighs and whines escaping the back of his throat.

I give up and lean in for an aggressive kiss, which he gladly returns without hesitating.

My hands run over his soft skin and all over his body, travelling down his bare back.

He hugs me, burying himself in my torso as I kiss his shoulders.

"Better not burn those pancakes." I can feel his smile on my chest.

"Fuck!"

He laughs and throws his head back, stretching.

I admire his body, completely forgetting about the pancakes once again.

My eyes travel from his neck, to his chest, taking in every little detail about him.

I get closer to him and touch his skin gently, running a hand down his body, using the other one to support myself up.

"Nick?" He laughs nervously.

"My love,"

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to memorize every little detail about your body." I say in a raspy voice. He shivers at first, placing a hand on mine, guiding it where he wants my hand to go.

I can feel myself drowning into him, getting lost in his eyes.

I'm so lucky to be here right now. With such a pretty boy like him.

He's so fucking gorgeous, the most beautiful boy I have ever seen.

And he's mine.

He's all mine.

My boyfriend.

I smile at the thought and he tilts his head. "What?" He whispers.

"I just remembered that you're my boyfriend."

"You haven't processed that yet?" He pulls me closer by my neck. The two of us are inches apart, inches that I want to erase. I want his lips on mine, I want him to be closer to me.

As close as possible.

"I haven't, no." I shake my head. "It's not that easy to process how the most gorgeous person on this planet is all yours."

"Yours?"

I nod. "Yeah, mine."

Before I know it, he's kissing me hard. He's so close, his face is touching mine. There's no space for any of us to breathe.

But it's not enough.

I want him closer, I need him closer.

It will never be enough.

He pulls back for a second, gasping for air a few times.

"Karl." I cry out his name.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me." I demand. "Please, please kiss me. I am begging you, Karl. I need you close to me."

He doesn't argue with me. The boy immediately obeys and pulls my neck down aggressively, nipping at my bottom lip.

Our tongues dance together in sync.

"Fuck-" He swears as I squeeze a hand on his thigh, causing me to immediately stop.

"I'm sor-"

He cuts me off by pulling me in for another kiss. "I just got startled." He guides my hand back down to his thighs. "I like it when you touch my thighs."

"You do?" I smile.

'Yeah.' He mutters and kisses my collarbone, causing a scarlet red to spread over my face.

I shut my eyes as his hands travel all over my body, sliding down my back and back up my neck. I part my lips slightly as his thumb runs over my bottom lip.

I can feel his breath on my face, knowing that his face is getting closer to mine.

"Nick." He says quietly. "You're going to burn the pan this time." He smiles.

"Can we get one damn romantic moment for the love of god!"

1004 words