28

A/N: QUACKITY AND ALEXANDER ARENT THE SAME PEOPLE. QUACKITY IS ALEX, KARLS DAD IS ALEXANDER.

"Can we not get a fucking break?!"

"Stop yelling." I shushed him.

"Our Point is sort of getting caught, you know." Clay shrugs.

"Our plan is to wait for them to attack us, not for them to know everything we have planned with details." I roll my eyes at him.

Nick giggles, staring at the floor as we move forward slowly.

Nobody dares to say a word. It's so awkward, to the point I want to quit and leave.

The sound of a loud crash makes all of us stop as they all load their guns and lift them up, getting ready to shoot.

A gunshot makes a few people gasp or scream.

A Girl from our group got shot in the head.

She falls to the ground as the few people around her let out screams.

I can barely see what's happening from here, but I don't even need to see it to know that it was probably traumatising and painful for the people around her.

And the poor girl.

Before I know it, tens and hundreds of gunshots are going off at the same time with many people falling to the ground.

A man pulls a Young Boy to himself by his collar, holding his neck tightly and shooting him in the forehead.

They all charge at each other, some shooting and others throwing punches and kicks.

A tall guy approaches me without me realising.

I quickly twist his arm around and throw him back over my shoulder as he falls to the ground with a loud thud, groaning in pain. I shoot him without pulling his mask off, the bullet breaking the glass.

Nobody is standing without doing anything, they all have too much shit to deal with.

Suddenly, I'm surrounded by the men to the Point i don't think I can handle all of them.

Without even thinking, I kick one in the stomach which makes him stumble back, and then shoot him somewhere without paying much attention.

Another one comes up to me from the back, choking me by wrapping his entire arm around my neck and pointing a gun to my head with his finger on the trigger.

I kick him in the crotch from behind as he groans dramatically and falls back, somebody catching him just in time.

Alex steps in, pushing him to the floor and stabbing the tall man in the chest, kicking his face.

The third person approaches and steps in, shooting two of the men and tripping one down.

He pulls her hair as he falls back, causing her to fall with him.

"You Bitch," Anastasia's voice causes me to recognise her. She quickly shoots him in the chest twice, both the bullets going through the same spot.

"Holy shit," Alex grits his teeth and shuts his eyes in disgust, watching the man die painfully.

"We have shit to do, come on." I call both of them and they follow me, as we run inside.