Another meeting

Britannia was now six years old, and there was to be another big meeting today. This meeting would be where she would get to meet THEM. Face to face. And as her mother said, she would recieve her gift from THEM just like she did when she was a little girl. Currently, the whole family was getting ready. "I am so excited, mommy! What kind of gift do you think THEY will give me?" She asked curiously. "I don't know, sweetie. You will have to wait until tonight to see." Little Britannia pouted and crossed her arms. "But that is soooooo long from now!!!!" Her mother chuckled. "Be patient, my dear. It is already nine. The meeting starts at eleven fourty-five. Not too much longer now." Britannia smiled and nodded her head. She ran back to her bedroom, and went to her wardrobe. She chose her prettiest white flowy dress she owned (And she owned a lot). And had her mother help curl her long brown hair. She smiled as she looked at herself in the wooden mirror. "I LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, MOMMY!!!!!" She tightly hugged her mother who patted her back gently. "Of course. Let's get ready to get to the church. We should be early, so we aren't late and not wasting THEIR time." Britannia nodded her head and ran downstairs, her mother following suit. "Your father is in the car already, so go there and wait for me. I will be out in five minutes not even." She obeyed her mother and ran outside, and got into the small black car. Her father smiled at her. "You ready to go get your gift from THEM, kiddo?" She nodded her head and grinned. "Yep! I'm so excited!" He smiled. "That's good. Now let's wait on your mother to get out here."

Her mother put her bracelet on, the gift she recieved from them and went to look in the wooden mirror. She smiled at her reflection, and grinned at how the silver bracelet had a shine to it. "I hope you give her a good gift, I know you will. Please show my daughter the right path. Her destiny." Her mother muttered to herself, but she knew THEY were listening. THEY always were. She put her pale fingers on the bracelet, and rubbed it gently. The diamonds inside of it shined, and she saw her relfection in it. A few seconds later, she ran outside and got in the passenger side of the car. Her husband smiled and her as he started the car. "Ready to go, everyone?" Britannia and her mother replied 'yes' at the same time, and he pulled out of the driveway. He drove down the dirt road, onto the main street and towards the church. There was quite a bit of traffic, which he knew was due to everyone going to the church to watch Britannia get her gift. They lived in a small town, everyone knew everyone and everyone attened the weekly meetings and the big milestones like this one. A few minutes later, they made it to the church and just in time. A lot of cars were already there, and if THEY were there they didn't want to keep THEM waiting. They got out of the car and went inside the church.

Once inside, they sat in the first row of seats, and waited for the priest to come out and give instructions. A few minutes later, he did just that. "Welcome one and all, members of the church to another milestone for Britannia. Today, she shall recieve their holy gift from THEM. And after, we shall have a huge celebration." Everyone clapped, and Britannia felt very excited. "Now, wil you come here, child? I will guide you to the private room, where you shall meet THEM in private, and recieve your gift from THEM." She smiled and almost flew out of her seat. She walked nervously to the front of the church, and all eyes were on her. Her mother blew a kiss to her, and her father smiled. The priest looked down at her and softly smiled. He grabbed her small hand gently and began to walk towards the back of the church. "Are you ready to go meet them?" She smiled and nodded her head, and they walked towards the back of the church. She was excited and nervous, but mostly excited. She wondered what kind of gift she would recieve. They began to walk towards the back of the church, and with every step Britannia became more nervous. Something deep down inside of her was telling her to run, to leave this church and never return. But, where would she go? And it would anger her parents that she disobeyed them and left the church. She shook her head as the now were walking down a dimly lit hallway. There was nobody except them, and she kept walking. They did not talk, as there was nothing to talk about. After going down another hallway and turning a few corners, Britannia saw a door at the end of this hallway. There was a dim yellow light coming from underneath it, and she thought that is where THEY are. The priest let go of her hand, and smiled at her as he knocked once on the door before opening it. It was very squeaky. "Now Britannia..." He began. "THEY are waiting inside for you, to give you your gift. Go inside and sit in the chair please." She nodded her head and nervously walked in, the big wooden door slamming shut behind her. Britannia saw two old looking wooden chairs, and took a seat in one of them. Once she was comfortable, she heard a voice. A voice she never heard before. She knew it was THEIR voice. But it didn't sound holy or angelic or beautiful. It sounded... like there was something being hid. For some reason, THEIR voice scared her. "My child...." Was all THEY spoke before pausing. "Are you ready to recieve your gift?" She hid her nervousness and smiled as she nodded her head. "Yes!" Then she heard the sound of shuffling, and some heavy footsteps. She saw flowing white robes from behind her, before THEY walked in front of her. And then she saw what THEY looked like.