The escaping plan

Britannia nodded her head, and Cecelia sat down. She motioned for her to sit next to her, and she obeyed. "Okay, lets make the plan." She pulled out a small old looking piece of paper and a pen. She had already written a plan it looked like, and she handed it to the human. "Read this and tell me what you think." Her dark green eyes read over the words as they seemed to come to life.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷

𝓘𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭; 𝓑𝓸𝔁 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼, 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵, 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

1; 𝓖𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼. 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀2; 𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 3; 𝓤𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓻, 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮4; 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵5; 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓮, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮!

The plan seemed easy, as she would be guided by Cecelia. "Do you like the plan?" She nodded her head and smiled as she handed the paper back to the tall girl. Who only returned it back to her. "Keep this, as it has the plans on it. But don't show anyone okay?" She nodded her head before asking a question that has been on her mind since she arrived here. "What about me leaving the meeting and not killing the girl? I can't just return because they would kill me too..." She giggled at this and pet her head gently. "Oh I made sure to cover my bases for all kinds of issues, especially that one." She stated. "Well, I can make them forget that you even left and the girl can just die. They will believe you did it, despite you not doing it. And then you will sneak in and complete the plan to escape, okay? She nodded her head and smilled. As Britannia stood up, she hugged Cecelia tightly. "Thank you Cecelia.... thank you so much for helping me..." Cecelia smiled and hugged her back. "Of course, my dear child. Now I will teleport you back to your room, and your parents and nobody will know you were ever gone!" She touched Britannia's shoulder and she was teleported back into her bedroom.

Her parents went to her room, and it was like nothing ever happened. "We are so proud of you for killing that girl, sweetie!" Her mother said as she approached her and hugged her. Her father patted her head. "I... thank you!" She fake smiled, to keep up the act that she killed the girl. "It's nighttime, so we will leave you to rest for a bit before we leave for the church's weekly meeting." Her parents left her room, and she relaxed. Well, physically relaxed that is. Mentally she was a wreck, terrified and scared that she would actually go through with her plan tonight. She would burn the building down and everyone inside would die. But Cecelia promised to save her and prevent her from dying, and to take her to a better place. She pulled out the old looking note from her pocket, and began to read it in her head. It was a good plan she thought, and she was grateful Cecelia made it for her. She decided to read a book to help pass the time before it was finally time to go to the church. The time she feared the most.

Timeskip to everyone arriving at the church.

Britannia heard Cecelia whispering into her ears, despite her not physically being there currently. She felt scared, but knew she had to listen to her to be able to escape. To get her freedom.

Authors note below, kind of important so please read.

The next chapter involves where Britannia will burn the church down, killing everyone inside and they all die and go to Hell. So does she, but she is rewarded once she arrives. PLEASE DON'T READ THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY MASS MURDER! But you will be missing out on quite a lot of information, so I advise you don't skip it. If you have read up to this part of my book, I thank you so very much! ~Eunika