Meeting Cecelia

She nodded her head and the girl began to speak. She had a mask on her face, and began to slowly remove it to reveal her true idenity. Who she was. This action made Britannia's green eyes go wider than she thought was possible. She had kind yellow eyes and smiled. "My name is Cecelia, and you are Britannia. It's lovely to meet you." Britannia smiled. "It's nice to meet you too." Cecelia's eyes looked bloodshot, like she hadn't slept in a while, or had a illness. But it didn't scare Britannia, it only made her feel sorry for her. "What... what are you...?" She asked out of pure curiosity. The girl chuckled. "I am your saviour. I will teach you why what they are telling you is wrong, and I will help you escape." The young girl looked so confused as Cecelia talked. "I want you to skip wearing that nightcap. Burn it, throw it away. I don't care what you do with it. Just don't wear it. Or we won't be able to meet, and I really need to meet with you eveery night. I need to show you how... messed up your life is, and how you must escape. But don't worry, as I will be here to help you every step of the way." Britannia looked confused, but slowly nodded her head. "Okay, I will trust you." Cecelia smiled at this, and turned her body towards her, and now Cecelia could see a scar on her neck, it looked like.... strangulation marks. "What happened to your neck? I'm sorry, that sounded very rude..." Cecelia touched her own neck gently, and felt the scar. The memories of her life on Earth came flashing back to her. "When I was on Earth, when I was a human, I got in an accident. I had a husband and he... well, he didn't treat me the best. We got into a very bad argument one day, and he had enough. He grabbed some rope from the garage, and.... he strangled me. I died, and decided I wanted to help others become safe." Cecelia paused. "You may not be being physically abused, or abused at all per say... but you are not in a safe place. You need to escape the church, your family and all of it. They will end up killing you if you don't." Britannia looked dumfounded, but listened. "Are you an angel? Some kind of higher up authority?" Cecelia giggled at this and shook her head gently. "No, I'm not an angel per say... but I am like one. I will be your angel. Your saviour. The one who you will be forever thankful for." Britannia listened closely to her. "I will be visiting you every night for a while, and will teach you what you need to know to plan an escape. We may start one tonight, if you'd like. They may seem long, and you may be concerned that your parents would wake you up and interupt us." Britannia nodded her head slowly. "I am..." She whispered. "But that won't happen, because I can freeze time for a small ammount of time. Not a long time, but long enough for us to finish a lesson." She paused and pulled out a small old looking brown book with gold details on the cover. She opened the book and her white fingers grazed the page, as if she was looking for a good beginning point. "Let's start here, on a part about how it all began. How the church became what it is today." She paused. "So the church was formed hundreds of years ago, by one man. His name was William White. He was sent to Earth by Satan himself, after he was denied entry to Paradise. Satan said he would take him to the Underworld, which would be the true Paradise according to him. He made a deal with him. Make a church, get a group of followers onto the 'right' path and get them to the Underworld. When William died, he would be rewarded by being in high power in the Underworld." She paused to catch her breath. Britannia was shocked, as this all was a lot to take in. But she nodded her head and continued to listen, as she wanted to know everything, the whole story. "William has made a holy book, and has left it in the church. All of the priests made contracts with Satan and are under his and William's wings. The priests wanted something. Power, girls, wealth, something. They made a contract and they will go to the Underworld when they die. But they will be given a small position of power. And William was granted to be able to turn human, or into a creature that looks human. He is the one who gave you those earrings. The one who gave your mother her bracelet." Britannia's eyes went wide. "He.... this William you speak of gave me my earrings? And according to what you said, he sounds bad. Does that mean my earrings are cursed? Is the bracelet cursed as well?" Cecelia chuckled. "In a way. The earrings helped you communicate with me, and the bracelet helps you understand knowledge beyond what the average human can. Stuff like this."

Britannia nodded her head, and she continued to talk with Cecelia. "You can never trust the words out of Stanley's mouth. They are empty promises and lies." Britannia looked at her new friend. "Stanley is... the priest I'm assuming?" She nodded her head. "Correct! He is doing William and Satan's dirty work, trying to corrupt the members. Everything they have told you is wrong, and a bunch of lies. All of the 'rehabilitation' they have you do during that big weekly meeting? It's just so the church members have blood on their hands and can go to the Underworld. And so William and Stanley can rise in power. So they can get higher positions in the Underworld." Cecelia paused, and looked at Britannia. "Now it's almost morning in the human world. I will go for now, but I will be back to talk to you tomorrow okay?" And with that, Cecelia touched Britannia's shoulder and she awoke.