Everything they told you is wrong

Britannia had a few more meetings with Cecelia, and learned a lot more about the church, William and the priest. Now she was doubting everything they told her a lot more, and didn't like any of it. Right now, she was about to go to bed. Cecelia wanted to talk to her again, and tell her some more. To convince her to make a plan to escape that Hell on Earth, and finally be free.

As she layed in her pastel green blankets, she did not put her night cap on per instruction from her. Instead she went to sleep without it on. And as soon as she fell asleep, she was back in that area with the tree. It was like a patch of brown grass and a singular tree, and Cecelia was standing by the tree. This time she was facing her, and had a smile on her face. "Hello once again, Britannia. Are you ready for our history lesson?" Britannia nodded her head. "So I want to start this off by saying that there's more to this world than relegion. You understand that, correct?" She had a look of pure confusion on her face, and stared at Cecelia with a dumbfound look on her face. "I.... huh?" That was all the teenager could get out of her mouth. "Yes, there is more. So much more. I want to show it to you, buy you need to help youself too. The first step is listening to all of this stuff I tell you. "The Church is wrong, William is, Stanley is, they all are. If you participate in the torture and kill one of those people, you will also have blood on your hands. Which you will be acountable for when your time comes to leave this place." Britannia had an idea where this conversation was going. "Are you trying to say.... if I do what the church asks of me, I will be punished in the Afterlife?" Cecelia nodded her head, and smiled sweetly. "Corret. But when I give you this idea, it will give you even more blood on your hands. It will be such a bad idea.... Oops I shouldn't get too into myself, I will mention my idea another time. I promise." She smiled and got their conversation back on track. "Anyways, back to our lesson! Now let's mention how the church got so successful, and how all of the people don't question anything." Britannia listened. "It was passed down generations, and the whole small town trusts the priest. They trust Stanley, and that what he is saying is correct. He would never get them on the wrong path. They never question anything or want to leave because Stanley prays often, daily. He promises to the Dark Prince he will recruit more people for his kingdom, get more people on the bad path in life if in return he can be given protection and the people prevented from finding out the truth." Britannia didn't have a suprised look on her face anymore, and instead a frown of annoyance. Not at Cecelia, but at the church, Stanley, her parents, everyone. They lied to her and that made her mad. Cecelia wasn't stupid and could see it. "I can tell your annoyed. Let's continue with one more topic for today; the prayer."

Cecelia began to explain the contents of the holy book to Britannia, and how it was all a bunch of made up nonsense. None of this suprised her anymore. "Remember the holy book, and how it's so good and holy?" Britannia nodded her head and she continued. "Well, it's wrong. All of it is. Every chapter, page, word, number. All of it. And let me explain why. When William founded the church and had help from Satan, Satan told William what to write. What dirty little lies he told, the false hope and promises in the book. It promised people entry to Paradise when they died, but it didn't mention how they would go to the Underworld and be punished for all of eternity for their sins." Cecelia seemed very smart, and like she knew a lot about the church and everything. The teen girl was shocked and thought it was cool somewhat. "So it was just made for William's benefit? None of it is true? Not even the praying?" Cecelia smiled and patted Britannia's arm gently. "Correct. It was made so William could be seen as a god, and gain power in the Underworld. He is Satan's left hand man in a way too. Now, lets discuss the prayer nonsense they tell you." She was ready, ready to hear it all and accept it. "I'm ready to hear it." She folded her white hands in her lap and had a sweet smile on her face. "So they have you praying for hours at a time during the weekly meetings and at home correct?" She nodded her head. "Well when you are alone, I want you to stop praying. It's a bunch of bullshit, and I want you to talk to me instead. So we can come up with a plan to escape. It's a much better thing to do rather than say some fake prayers, which are actually curses put upon the church members, your family, yourself. Those prayers don't benefit anyone excepet William, Stanley and Satan." Britannia understood, and was willing to make a plan with Cecelia. If she would go through with this plan though, nobody would know until it was the right time.

Cecelia walked the teen girl towards the end of the garden, and waved. "I will see you tomorrow night, okay?" She said as she hugged her gently. "Yes!" She put a hand on her shoulder gently. "And remember, we will come up with a plan to help you escape this Hell on Earth. But not tonight, as I think I see your parents coming to wake you up. See you tomorrow, Britannia!" She waved, and Britannia woke up. She still remembered the night clearly, and never forgot about the plan they would make.