ch1

.
.
.
Why am I in a forest?, How did I get here? Just a few hours ago I was coming home from work the next thing I remember was a really bright room and a floating screen. And now I'm in a forest, in someone else's body, walking to who knows where and my feet hurt!

"God dang it!" I scream I fell to the floor on my knees

*host it seems your frustrated would you like my assistance?*

"well look who finally showed up"

*sorry host I was getting your starter pack ready , oh would you prefer me to call you Kaya or host  *

"sigh,call me By my name and can you at least fill me in on where I am?"

*I can give you the worlds story from a readers perspective would you like that?*

"sure , anything sounds good right now"
.
.
.
"What type of bullshit is this!?"

Sure the story is already crap, it's the classic girl mc is  told from childhood that beast are bad girls goes out anyway and gets attacked by a beast and saved by big strong handsome beast man , girl never goes back home for some reason and beast man fall's in love with girls . But a stronger beast man
comes and falls in love with the girl and girl falls in love with stronger beast man  something something the less strong beast man finds stronger beast man secret and spreads it while making up lies ,girl doesn't even ask stronger  beast man about this secret and is afraid because he  killed someone who was trying to kill her, he tries to explain ,but girl Is being over dramatic about the beast man get frustrated and tries to explain but girl thinks he's being "aggressive " and cries causing less strong beast man to make stronger beast man into a villain something something villain dies no one cares and happy even after.

Not to mention the fl is a total " I'm not like other girls stereotypes " oh I climb trees and I cry for every single insult I get and a big strong man saves me , I'm always getting hated on and everyone loves me somehow"

I don't know why but I hate girls like her and I still don't understand much about this world other than there are humans, beast people and beasts . Humans mind and often sell beasts and on rare occasions beast people humans hate beast people. Beasts are monsters who mostly kill without reason and beast people has the best of both worlds except the small amount of females

"So currently I'm in Zendaya forest were the story takes place Wait who am I ?"

*your the best friend of the main character , who goes with the main character into to forest and disappears*

"wow ,great"

*actually the main character got jealous because you were prettier then her and wanted to kill you by leaving you in the forest "

" I knew she was a bitch! ,well I mean that shouldn't come as a surprise , can you at least tell me how to get out of the forest "

*I can't right now, what you can do is transform into your animal form, oh I forgot to mention you are also a beast person even though beast woman can't transform into their beast forms, to transform think of you but as a fox*