ch3

Among the darkness of the night, an attention hungry female schemed up a storm , finally able to get rid of that pesky fox, she moved swiftly in the small house quickly grabbing what she came for and running away as fast as she came.

****
I sat on the soft cushion Katana placed me on to rest, I was about to doze off again when I heard someone scurrying in the dark, not long after a female immerged from the darkness smiling like a mad man.

"Come here you stupid fox~ "

I could slap the shit out of her but I could also use this to my advantage so I sat still letting her take me.

.
.
.
.
"Where the hell is my fox!"

"Brother calm down I'm sure she'll be back she probably went to do what foxes do "

"She's not stupid enough to leave without my permission."

Wryith glared at everyone and anyone ,you could practically see his anger.Mama Wryith wasn't having it either she angrily questioned everyone who even breathing in there direction.Katana was trying to calm the duo down but they didn't listen to a word she said. Dachi came from the room the Kaya was in calmly walking towards his not so calm family.

"I can smell the scent of  that female.What was her name Velvet?Val"

"VALERIE "

Wryith spoke in a dark tone suddenly the temperature got a whole lot colder.Mama Wryith dropped the person she was choking the shit out of and looked at Dachi

"WHERE IS SHE!?"

She spoke in a tone almost identical to Wryith's, like mother like son I guess

.
.
.
.

I sat looking at the female who was currently saying something, I don't feel like listening .

*Mission spotlight 35%*

*Mission hate 13%*

Hehe I knew this would happen

"So in short I'm going to kill you"

Oh right she was saying something about her master plan or what not.Although I could escape I need people to hate her more.

"But first I'm going to torture you for taking something that is mine"

*Kaya ,Wryith is on the way along with half the village*

"How long will it take him to get here?"

*Around 7 minutes*

"Good I need something from the system store , something that makes people feel bad for me"

*1+Weak halo *
.
.
.
.

Wryith and everyone else arrived in front of Valerie's . The screams and whimpers of an animal could be heard along with the scent of fresh blood that created a wave of emotions in everyone present.

Wryith kicked open the door to see Valerie and her faithful servant beating a "poor, helpless, innocent, small"animal it's white fur stained with blood

Wryith looked at the people in front of him ,a new feeling arose in him . A burning angers bubbled in him .

*Mission spotlight 58%*

*Mission hate 46%*

"It's not what it looks like,p-please i- th- it,i-"

"Shut it bitch , who do you think you are to touch MY FOX IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH YOU HAG "

"P-please i- it wasn't my idea i- i- i-i-I was forced to do it "

"Your voice is annoying should I cut out your throat?"

James ran Infront of Valerie stretching his arm out to protect her as she starts to cry

I try my best to get over to Wryith, I look him in the eyes and shake my head.I was picked up by Wryith's mother she looks at me with eyes that make me feel guilty I almost feel guilty for getting tortured

.
.
.
.
Katana finally finished bandaging me up.I looked at Dachi who was looking at me but quickly looked away.

"Don't look at me like that I only did it because I didn't want my family to worry"

He said while folding his arms. Wryith looked out the window glaring at something.

"I should have killed her"

He mumbled as he crushed the cup in his hand.I would try to comfort him but I'm currently being fed by my favorite milf.

"Brother kaya clearly forgave them so it's ok"

"Shut up Katana..."

Hah- if only she knew that I in fact did (not) forgive them......
I never thought I would say this but the silence is so loud.someone speak please

"that ugly ass bitch thinks she could hurt my fox , I'll kill that bitch I'll kill her I'll kill her"

Anyone except him,but the way he talks reminds me of a "Wattped" yandere

You know what imma do it.
I get up from my resting place and walk over to Wryith and rub myself against his leg.His eyes widen before going back to normal.He picked me up and walked over to his room.He shuts the door and lays on the bed with me in his arms he tightens his hug and closes his eyes.

If I didn't know any better I would have said he was an angel from the way his face looked

I suddenly feel tired.mayde it's because I was beaten half to death, probably not.

I close my eyes slipping away into a calm sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's so warm, I rub up against what ever is was that was rubbing my head. I didn't wanna open my eyes,if I could stay like this forever I would.

"My my~ , little fox I didn't know you liked me this much"

My eyes shot open as my heart skipped around 12 beats, I looked up at Wryith,he had a smile on his face that looked overly obsessive. I squinted my eyes at him which made him let out a sweet laugh.

"Little fox why do you always glare at me ~?, oh I see, you don't want to admit that you like it ~"

Cc-when I use '' she is talking to him with her eyes

'shut the fuck up I will....Bite you '

"Aww~ such cute threats"

'this is why I don't like you '

"Love you too~ , hahaha"

I was going to leave and never come back again but a knock on the door ruined my though stream and also made me realize how fast he would find me.

"Wryith can I borrow your fox mom is throwing a fit"

"No, fuck off!"

"Brother please I'll die if you don't "

"Couldn't care less."

*Warning animal form has reached its limit you will transform into your human form in an hour and stay like that for a day*

I look at the flouting screen in front of me. I dash out of the bed at the window.

"Little fox what's wrong?"

Not even trying to look back I jump out the window.I need to get as far away as possible.

Hello sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than the rest (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹)
Oh and should I make this a world hopping story?(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)