ch7

I open my eyes to see nothing but trees and darkness everything was blurry. My body shivered because of the cold. I try to sit up but a pain traveled through my body.Tears filled my eyes and my heart pounded wildly.

The sound of a dog collar echoed through the what I presume to be forest.

*Kaya!!!!*

Is that dog talking?how does it know my name?

*Kaya your going to die allow me to heal your*

"O...ok"

*Full health -400 system points*

Everything becomes more clear and my body feels lighters , I push myself up off of the floor coughing up blood as I did so, blood puddled around me and my body was covered with it .

"System what happened,why are you a dog?"

*I have no idea why I'm a dog but I can give you the world story*

"Ok"

Summery

The mc Anna Rubin a  well know actor was in love with Kain Melflow the multi billionaire but Kain was engaged to your current bodies owner Micha Lushin a model . Anna had a loyal follower Duvin March a CEO of a fashion show company . Anna went to Duvin and said Micha was slandering her and spreading rumors, this got Duvin mad and so he beat Micha to death even though she was his childhood friend.hearing this Kain was devastated, Anna wanted to use his sadness as a chance to get closer to him not even feeling a bit bad about what she did.Later on Kain found out how Micha died  he went crazy and killed everyone who was involved, he was going to kill Anna but Duvin stepped in and shot him dead.Anna ,moved by Duvin's heroic nature  got together with him and they lived happily ever after.

*The time line is a bit after you were beaten to death"

"Are all of the MC's going to be a total bitch!?"

*I'm sorry Kaya the worlds are randomized*

"It's so weird to see a dog talking, but you better get ready I can't miss my own funeral "

*Kaya I mean Micha I would like to remind you that your body isn't as strong as the one you had before and if you drink the strength potion people would find it weird that you suddenly have a twelve pack*

"Damn it ! Guess I have to stay out of trouble "

*You also have to act like this bodies owner to avoid suspicion*

"Got it, now tell me where my house is"

.
.
.
.
I walked into the gate to a very large mansion.

*You have to act humble nice and weak *

" Great act like all the things I'm not"

A woman in a maid outfit ran up to me with a worried look on her face.

"Young miss what happened!"

She pated up and down my body to find any injury's

"Don't worry I'm fine"

I said in a quiet tone my voice was way different from before.

" My baby!"

"Micha are you alright!?"

I see two people rushing to me,I'm guessing they're my parents.