ch5

I'm so glad you guys like the story honestly I was going to delete it and start a new one so thanks for the support.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a few days and Valerie is no where to be seen, the good thing is that people started spreading rumors about her and my mission percentage went up by 10%.

I'm currently walking home from the market in my human form, I have to make it count because Wryith and his mother are always right behind me like well paid bodyguards. This is the one and probably only chance to get away from them.

I glance over at an alleyway in between two abandoned broken down buildings.Yup, I'm going to get kidnapped I can feel it.

*Kaya your about to get kid-*

"I know, I was wondering where my favorite selfish bitch was. Let's see what she's up to shall we"

*Kaya I would like to remind you that you are only strong and your body is still not that durable*

"That's what makes it fun"

*But that's -*

"I know what I'm doing and plus the readers need some drama"(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

*Please don't break the forth wall like that*(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

I head into the alley putting on my best "helpless female look".

I was grabbed by a pair of hands and slammed against the wall. My head smashed into the hard wood leaving a patch of blood on the wall. My eyes closed and my body slumped down onto the floor as my consciousness slipped away.
.
.
.
.
.
I awake in a concrete building tied to a chair , from that alone I could tell I was no longer in the village.

Before I could look around properly someone slapped me across my face. I look up to see Valerie looking at me in rage.

"System put down a microphone in here and a speaker in the village It's time to wrap this up"

*+1 microphone *
*+1 speaker*

"What are you mumbling about!?"

"Val- Valerie why are you doing this , what have I done to you?"

"Why? WHY!?, I had everything I could ever want and then you came along and took everything I had with a stupid smile on that face of yours!! I went into this forest with you and intentionally got you lost so you could die in the most painful way possible.I though you were dead and everything was great when I found beast people, non of the females could compare to me and I was the center of every males attention.Then that dumb fox came along and ruined all my work, my reputation,and even took the hottest male away from me!!"

*Mission 78%*
*Mission hate 100%*

"What are you-"

She punched me across the face  cause the chair the wabble and topple over to the side.

"Everyone thinks I'm a witch and no male has come to me at all lately I've lost all of my Worth!!!"

"Valerie please we are friends you can stop this this isn't you!"

"Friends?, Not me?, Haha-, ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!! We! were never friends, I only used you too get closer to the males that flooded around you!! And this, is me this is all me!!, Since I'm ruined your coming down with me!!"

She clapped her hands and five fat old human men walked in licking and biting their lips .

I have never cringed so hard in my life.

"It seems you've been bad let daddy punish you ~"

"I'll be going now make sure to be really gentle with her"

"Oh we'll treat her really well hehehe"

"We should untie her my junk it's going to suck itself"

"On it boss , let's have some fun"

BOOM!!

*Main missions complete*

The wall crashed in to reveal a bloody family of four.

Guards rushed into protect the old men thus a fight began.while everyone was preoccupied I untied myself and went to find where Valerie ran off to.

I eventually found her running into a building not far from the one she kept me in.

"Get way from me !!"

"Valerie what's wrong are you scared"

"It's you, you bitch I'll kill you!!!"

She  lunged  at me with a knife she hid in her clothes. I grabbed her hand and Bent it back until it snaps out of place.she yelps and flails in pain.I kick her in her stomach causing her to cough up blood.

"Hmmm this is getting boring what should I do with you now"

"P-please let me live"

"I know I'll let them decide "

I step into the corner as I let a wave of females into the building.

I watch as they beat the crap out of her. The screams of my enemy echoed through the darkness and yet  no  remorse can be seen. Oooo that sounds like a great start for a poem.

****
The day was full of blood shed and screams no one was speared and Kaya was never allowed to go anywhere without Wryith

Ok this chapter is shorter because I'm hella tired let me know if you guys want me to eat this world here or if you want the next chapter to be of there life together