Chapter 12

Deciding to take a day off after working myself half to death. I didn't go looking for any of this world's leading cast , I stayed in my provided room and continue to think about what Felix said. Wracking my brain even more than I did with the whole Y/N situation.....

I sat by a short drawer with a mirror on it, looking into the mirror at my new appearance. Completely in my own world, trying to make some sense of what I might have not known...In my reflection I could see all of Nix's many features . Nix had wavey strawberry blonde hair that barely reached his shoulders, he had relatively round larkspur blue eyes,his face shape was sharp and highlighted by a dimple in his right cheek , with caramel colored skin that made them look edible for some reason......well....to me at least.....

My dazed state was cut of by Mellow who flew in from an open window with a slightly panicked expression on their cute little face.

*Host!!!! The mc is going against the stories plot!!!*(⁠ ⁠≧⁠Д⁠≦⁠)

My eyes widen slightly as I snapped my head into Mellow's direction. Taking a few steps closer to them by instinct.

"What? How!?"

*I don't know! But it seems like the mc is becoming curious of what is in the dungeon!!! If we don't stop them they will meet the villain too early!!!!*.⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠'·.

"...."

I took in a sharp breaths before gritting my teeth together..I look to the side a bit before throwing on my uniform quickly.Making sure I look decent before power walking down the hall. Mellow flouting behind me giving me the MC's location in a panicked tome.
.
.
.
.

I pass a corner in the mansions garden making my way closer to the dungeon as Mellow screams my ears off.

*Host there they are!!!*(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!⁠→

I looked cross to see a male with baby blue hair and green eyes, his skin was a milky pasty white with natural red blush around his face, knees and elbows.His lips were plump  and a peachy pink color, he had on a butler uniform but it had a flower embroidery design in the breast pocket and the pants stopped right above his knees.

He looked into the darkness of the dungeon curiously trying to see what's down in it. He was a bit too focus on his snooping around that he didn't notice me approaching him from behind..

" You're not supposed to be here"

I say coldly , earning a flinch and a little squeak form the not so sneaky mc. He quickly turned on his heal and looked at me with a small weary smile on his face as he runs his hand up and down his other arm.

"O-oh!! I'm... sorry...i-...well....I just got curious..."

He flinched again as he noticed the icy arua that was radiating off of me. A few beads of sweat rolls down his face as I looked down at the floor, literally shaking in his boots.

"You don't have permission to go into the dungeon, I'm sure you wouldn't want the duke to hear of this"

I say looking down at him like the worm he is, letting some of my petty built up emotions out on him for him not doing any work.

"Of course not!! I-i swear I'll never come close to the dungeon aging! Please...... don't tell the duke..."

*yeah!! Stay away from my hosts man!!!*(*>⌓<)

I could only roll my eyes at Mellows words but suddenly get an idea that put a smirk on my face .

"I will let you off with a warning this time... and since you're already here why don't you trim the garden flowers and bushes"