Transition

It was painful to watch them die...........

.
.
.
.
.

The amount of fire that I could see, the screams I heard, the pain they felt . I watched them burn both of them. I couldn't do anything but watch, why ,why is it like this what went wrong?

I reach out my arm to grab something,anything. It was dark. everything was dark , I couldn't see ,I can't see!

Click bump click click click crack click click smack click click click click click..... click

*********

My eyes snap open as I was awoken by an off clicking sound. I scan my room to see the system slamming itself against my laptop keyboard. Wait wasn't the system just a screen why does it have a body?

*Host your awake! Did I wake you up I'm sorry.(⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)
I was trying to get more information on "y/n L/n"*

"It's fine but why are you not a flouting screen?"

*Oh, while you were sleeping I upgraded I can now convey emotions and do other stuff*

The system hops over to me happily and squeezes it self into my hand.

IT'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I COULD JUST SQUEEZE THE LIFE OUT OF IT!!!!

*Host you can now give me a name what do you what to name me!?*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

It's tail starts to wag and I could feel my heart evaporate . It's clearly really excited about getting a name.

"Hmmm what abouuuuuutttt, Mellow?"

It's eyes light's up and it's nose twitches.

*Yay I'm now a valid system!*(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

"Yay I guess-"(⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠)

*Anyway,you have a new mission, you completed your mission so fast you caused an error in the system! My Host is the best!*(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

"Yes I am no one compares to me "(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

I place Mellow in my lap and pet it on its head

*We should start our mission tomorrow!*(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)

"Do you have any information on this 'Y/N L/N' "

*I found out Y/n is a "female " who goes to the collage next to one of your families smaller companies, so it will be to convince them to let you learn there. "She" has  blonde hair with ocean blue orbs*(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

"Why did you say it like that?"

*Say what ?*ಠಿ⁠ヮ⁠ಠ

"What do you mean orbs? Are you talking about her eyes?"