Requested part 2

It's been about 2 days since my encounter with the villainess and today is the day I start my mission I've already walked over  to the village ,might as well meet my future possible enemy while I'm here.

*That is the mc of this world*

Bingo>:)

I look over to my target walking towards them as I do.

Maybe we can make an alliance and just be friends

"Hello sir can you please tell me where Katana lives, since you seem to be apart of the village I thought you might know "

I watch as he eyes me up and down with disgust not even trying to hide it before putting on a fake smile.

Never mind then , alliance my ass who does he think he is !>:(

"Oh I see , you're new I thought only attractive people came here"

Oh hell no did this mf really just called me unattractive !?

"Oh I came because I thought the residents here were less of a bitch than the others I've been to"

I put on my own fake smile squinting my eyes to where you couldn't tell if I was friendly or hostile.

"Oh! You're here!"

I spin to look at the face behind the voice that called out ,to see Katana running over looking relatively happy . Once she reached me she buries me in questions

"How is your arm , do you feel ok, did you take care of it properly?!?"

"I'm fine , stop worrying so much and if you don't believe me you can look at it yourself "

"Well, well, well if it isn't the village villainess "

"Hey can i- hold your hand, maybe, it's you know for....... reasons "

I stare in admiration as
Katana completely ignored the mc and shot her shot at the same time, kinda impressed.

"Yes ma'am!!- I Mean sure, "

Almost lost my cool their gotta calm down

"Ha- I didn't think you were able to make friends you-  hay! stop ignoring me"

Once again paying no mind to him she grabs my not injured hand and pulled me into a building quite a bit away from  where we were

The inside was like a small apartment, you could tell she was living there by how clean it was. It had a warm welcoming feel to it

"This is my home away from home, I normally don't let people in here but, your special to me. I know that sounds weird because we met two days ago but I feel oddly connected with you , do you perhaps feel the same ?"

⊙⁠.⁠☉................................................

Did she just confess to me?

"Ehhh-?"